Ghost friend

Discus and support Ghost friend in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone else has this issue i have had it for a few months now with no help from Microsoft, contacted them many times. Have done all reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CrabbyDaddy0, Mar 23, 2023.

1. CrabbyDaddy0
    CrabbyDaddy0 Guest

Ghost friend

Wondering if anyone else has this issue i have had it for a few months now with no help from Microsoft, contacted them many times. Have done all reset and friend removal procedures! But my profile says i have 5 friends and and my list shows 4 which is what i have. Even if i remove all friends still says 1 friend on profile but then shows no friends in list. I am getting pretty frustrated and Xbox support has been no help, Say nothing they can do.

:)

CrabbyDaddy0, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Ghost friend

Hi CrabbyDaddy0,

Thanks for the update.

By the way, we would like to know if you are able to find the best relevant answer to your current concern already?

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Ghost friend

Hi CrabbyDaddy0,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein even after removing all of your friends and resetting steps your Profile still shows 1 friend but then on the friend list nothing shows.

We understand that you are very frustrated about the fact that you are getting a very slow download speed of your game. That is why we will do our best to help you out by providing you with some other possible options that you can try to fix this problem.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using an Xbox console or a computer?

• If possible, kindly please provide a screenshot of the problem. In order for us to further investigate about this matter.

In the meantime, we would like you to provide us with some answers first to the questions above. In order for us to provide you with a more accurate solution.

We look forward to your reply,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

4. Sun Khou Win User

Ghost friend

Hi

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

5. 975540ad-6498-40d6-9 Win User

Ghost friend

I finally got some feedback Microsoft working on it apparently a glitch somewhere in the system
  6. 975540ad-6498-40d6-9 Win User

Ghost friend

No I all of the sudden had an extra friend on my profile page but not in friends list. I tried ro fix it by deleting all friends but still showed 1 even though no one there. When added all friends back showed extra still. Notice profile says 5 but only 4 in list
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

Ghost friend

1. Ghost friend - Similar Threads - Ghost friend

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  4. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  5. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  6. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  7. Ghosting on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting on xbox series x: I've been noticing ghosting on my tv and my monitor on my monitor i feel like i have to set my refresh rate to each game im playing in order for it to go away my monitor is 165hz from msi and i...
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Ghost Recon Breakpoint with my friend who's on an Xbox one (I'm on series X): I'm an Xbox series X gamer and me and my friend want to play ghost recon breakpoint together. However he is hesitant to buy it because he is unsure whether we will be able to play together. Can...
  10. Friend of mine is playing Ghost Recon Wildlands already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend of mine is playing Ghost Recon Wildlands already: a friend of mine received his Ghost Recon Wildlands disc and he is already playing it online, but the game isn't due to come out yet. I have the digital version and i can't play it and this is...