[GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live

Discus and support [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up guys/gals? Our clan, Gamocial Gaming [GG], is currently recruiting active players on Xbox Live. We are a growing, casual community that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vaakoh, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. Vaakoh
    Vaakoh Guest

    [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live


    What's up guys/gals?

    Our clan, Gamocial Gaming [GG], is currently recruiting active players on Xbox Live. We are a growing, casual community that doesn't have any K/D requirements. We're all about connecting with other gamers and just getting together to have fun and play games
    together. We are currently mostly based in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Call of Duty Ghosts but are also looking for people interested in Halo 4 and Titanfall, too.

    Our community is full of players of different skill levels. While we do have some very competitive gamers that do have high K/D ratios in CoD games we also have a large group of casual players that just enjoy playing even if they go negative every game.

    Benefits of Joining:

    • Always Have other Players to Play Games With
    • Welcoming, Respectful Community to Participate In
    • No Outrageous Rules or K/D Requirements
    If you're interested in joining GG we will find a spot that suits your playing style and social habits.

    We have a full website & forums. Our main website provides the latest news, tips, and guides for the hottest games and our forums are open to all. We do have a full section for the GG clan on our forums but even if you don't join the clan you're more than
    welcome to sign up on the forums and join in on the gaming discussions.

    if you're interested in joining you can reply here, join our forums & post a topic under the "Join GG" section, or message me on XBL. My gamertag is GG

    We look forward to seeing you on the other side!

    Main Website -

    Gamocial.com/forums


    :)
     
    Vaakoh, Apr 14, 2014
    #1
  2. LethalMender
    LethalMender Guest
    LOOKING FOR MULTI-GAME CLAN...

    Hey Blood and Desire Gaming is recruiting and looking for leadership, feel free to check us out at www.badgaming.net i hope to see you there you can also add me on xbox live my GT is
     
    LethalMender, Apr 14, 2014
    #2
  3. Scorpion aG
    Scorpion aG Guest
    World Gaming Network is looking for clans!

    Looking for a clan?

    Come check out some of WGN's clans on Xbox Live.

    aG - Advanced Gaming.




    eG - Elite Gaming.

    Wretched Mafia.



    All 3 are currently recruiting!
     
    Scorpion aG, Apr 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Techyly Win User

    Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

    On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone?
    Well Im dumb, so how your meant to do the challenge is send a xbox live message! to someone saying gg after playing a 1v1 or any game
  5. MODA x AWESOME4 Win User

    Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

    Hey, I've seen you are an ambassador and If im correct if your the Bronze tire you get a mission were you have to send "Good game" or "gg" Xbox Live messages. I believe you just have to send 5 good game or gg messages to any user.
  6. germanWARL0RD Win User

    red dead redemption clan recruit for GG

    Im level 20 or so... does that count?
  7. L1nko64 Win User

    L.A. Noire Developer Goes into Administration

    'You suck at game' GG buddy GG :)
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Gamescom is the Funeral for Xbox one...

Thema:

[GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live

Loading...
  1. [GG] Gamocial Gaming is Recruiting on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Gamocial Gaming Recruiting

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...