GFWL Preventing me from playing Ace Combat **** Horizon on Steam.

Discus and support GFWL Preventing me from playing Ace Combat **** Horizon on Steam. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I thought Games for Windows Live was abolished? Is this why its not letting me dld the update? I can sign in, then it says update. When I try it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RvB Caboose, Jan 14, 2014.

1. RvB Caboose
    RvB Caboose Guest

So I thought Games for Windows Live was abolished? Is this why its not letting me dld the update? I can sign in, then it says update. When I try it says it cant update and signs me out. Without being signed in I cant save my gamedata, rendering Ace Combat
    unplayable.

:)

RvB Caboose, Jan 14, 2014
  2. ComSordan
    ComSordan Guest
    Ace Combat: **** Horizon - Steam-Key not recognized by GFWL

I bought Ace Combat: **** Horizon Enhanced Edition over at Steam some weeks ago. I know there are lots of other costumers having the same problem

I'm asked by GFWL ingame for the Key, so I enter the one I got from Steam, but GFWL doesn't recognize it and I'm stuck with playing the Singleplayer campaign.

However, entering the code directly here in my Accountcenter works, but it's still not recognized ingame.

Halp!

ComSordan, Jan 14, 2014
  3. ShortPhuse
    ShortPhuse Guest
    ACE COMBAT **** HORIZON Enhanced Edition

This Error message locks up Windows 8 " Failed to create Direct 3d Device or initialize Games for Windows 2146762496" When launching ACE COMBAT **** HORIZON Enhanced Edition. I purchased and downloaded the game through Steam and it works fine on my old computer.
    I recently bought a new PC and am not having any luck getting this game to launch.

Any help would be appreciated

ShortPhuse, Jan 14, 2014
  4. GFWL Preventing me from playing Ace Combat **** Horizon on Steam.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 14, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Batman AC (GFWL)

Yea my key don't seem to work with steam.
  7. Darker Reaper Win User

AC: **** Horizon Demo

I downloaded the demo last night but didn't get a chance to play it yet. From you guys have played so far, is it better than the previous Ace Combat?
  8. PlatinumSpectre Win User

what games are released this week

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is out too. It's awesome! ;)
  9. The1337gamer Win User

Batman AC (GFWL)

I don't think there is a manual patch to get rid of GFWL. Have you tried redeeming it on Steam using the instructions I linked above?
Thema:

1. GFWL Preventing me from playing Ace Combat **** Horizon on Steam. - Similar Threads - GFWL Preventing playing

2. I’m having difficulties playing Gears of War GFWL on Windows 10. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having difficulties playing Gears of War GFWL on Windows 10. Please help!: Hello, recently I found my old copy of Gears of War 1 for the PC. Back when Games for Windows Live was around. I was happy to find my old copy placed in that big box that PC games disks use to be...
  3. Made account when it was still GFWL, recently returned and don't know how to log into it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made account when it was still GFWL, recently returned and don't know how to log into it.: I first made a windows account a long time ago when it was still Games For Windows Live. I have not since had to use a microsoft gaming service since it transitioned to Xbox. I logged in to Xbox...
  4. How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    How many times can a GFWL Key Be Redeemed.: Hello. The reason I’m asking this question because soon I’m gonna buy a used game that need a GFWL key. Is there an activation limit or no? Different sites keeps giving me different thing so I...
  5. Have the GFWL servers finally been shutdown ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have the GFWL servers finally been shutdown ?: As the title, a month or so ago i played gta iv complete (retail dvd) to find a few flying rats, i signed into my gfwl profile and it worked fine today i felt like a game of it and find a few...
  6. GFWL

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL: Recently I bought a game on steam, and it said I needed a DLL file or something. I looked it up and all the fixes which I saw were all using gfwl, so I tried to download it. But every time I...
  7. Games for Windows Live (GFWL) installation fails on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live (GFWL) installation fails on Windows 10: Games for Windows Live (GFWL) installation fails on Windows 10. Some older games still require this to be installed. The installer under this link points to an online installer. Is there an...
  8. GFWL unable to login

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL unable to login: I have Batman: Arkham Asylum - GOTY on disc that I use to play. Recently I decided to play it again but I have a problem. When I start up the game I get prompted the LIVE login and I see my old...
  9. Problem Virtua Tennis 4 and GFWL - error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Virtua Tennis 4 and GFWL - error 0x80004005: A few months ago I was able to play Virtua Tennis 4 online on GFWL, now it asks me to download an update, but it doesn't actually download anything. It gives me an error ... what to do?...
  10. GFWL Link

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL Link: Everytime i click the GFWL installer link it takes me to a page that says it may be a new link. I havent seen any links posted or updated... I just wanna play Fable 3 :(...