Getting Xbox X

Discus and support Getting Xbox X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thinking about getting the Xbox X have a couple questions I share gold with a family member, if i keep my current day one console as is to share gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vocu, Apr 20, 2018.

  1. Vocu
    Vocu Guest

    Getting Xbox X


    Thinking about getting the Xbox X have a couple questions

    I share gold with a family member, if i keep my current day one console as is to share gold and let them use it, will i be able to still do everything on the new X with my main account and we can play together using the 2 consoles? or will my main account
    have issues if the X is not set as "home"?

    Also i have an external hard drive, can i just move everything to it and plug it into the X, or will it have to reformat to the X? moving files is so much faster than downloading 50 games/dlc/etc.

    :)
     
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Need Help purchasing a gaming TV for Xbox One X

    You will get loads of help in this thread - 4K tv for Xbox X
     
    King Tones, Apr 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Error code 0x87e10bca

    When trying to shop for games on my Xbox one X I am getting Error Code 0x87e10bca.

    Getting no error code on Xbox.com/errorhelp.
     
    Steelcityblitz4, Apr 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Getting Xbox X

    The only issue you may have if your console is not set as your Home is if the internet goes out and you try to play offline. Otherwise, as long as you're signed into Live, there are no issues at all.

    All versions of the One work the same, so you'll just have to plug the hard drive in and you're good to go. It doesn't need to be reformatted.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Vocu
    Vocu Guest
    thank you, sounds like great news for both questions!
     
    Vocu, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. ArguedBoat21861 Win User

    Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

    can I get a free xbox one x Console for free FREE .war can I get home and the free xbox one x Console I lavr have a good time to get the free xbox one x Console
  7. carseclass Win User

    Will the Xbox Series X be available in November?

    I would wait next year to get xbox series x I waiting for year to get xbox series x
  8. Vocu Win User

    Getting Xbox X

    The only issue you may have if your console is not set as your Home is if the internet goes out and you try to play offline. Otherwise, as long as you're signed into Live, there are no issues at all.

    All versions of the One work the same, so you'll just have to plug the hard drive in and you're good to go. It doesn't need to be reformatted.
    thank you, sounds like great news for both questions!
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Getting Xbox X

    The only issue you may have if your console is not set as your Home is if the internet goes out and you try to play offline. Otherwise, as long as you're signed into Live, there are no issues at all.

    All versions of the One work the same, so you'll just have to plug the hard drive in and you're good to go. It doesn't need to be reformatted.
  10. Jomari Arc Win User

    Xbox

    Hi,



    That is a great question. We would suggest that you get the Xbox One X, here is a

    link
    on the specifications of the said console and why you should get the Xbox One X for your son.
Thema:

Getting Xbox X

Loading...
  1. Getting Xbox X - Similar Threads - Getting

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]