Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on...

Discus and support Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing qunatum break in blade 17…display mode in nvdia control panel is (auto select )…when i am plugged in i am getting 100fps or more …but when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HolyApollo06673, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on...

I am playing qunatum break in blade 17…display mode in nvdia control panel is (auto select )…when i am plugged in i am getting 100fps or more …but when i play in battery ..i am only getting 30 to 40 fps…after sometime even i changed the setting in nvdia control panel to ( 3070ti only mode ) but still 20 to 40fps lots of stutter ..what is solution ?

:)

HolyApollo06673, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on battery

as it is a 30 series it will be as what was said above, locked to only use low graphics on battery, those laptops are designed to be used on mains only for gaming and light work on battery, i have seen so many come in for an issue when there is none, running that unit at full tilt on the internal battery would give you about 30 - 40 minutes of gameplay before it loses power.
  3. HolyApollo06673 Win User

Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on battery

Yes the the cpu utilization not going more then 7% ..power mode in setting is best performance
    [​IMG]
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

You can try changing the Windows power setting to 'Maximum Performance' and see if that changes anything or change these settings via any built in power management software provided by the manufacturer.

It could be that your CPU is locked in a lower power state when working off the battery. This would also have a heavy impact on frame rates.

To be honest though, the best option would be to keep it plugged in when playing games. You'd be lucky to get two hours of heavy gaming with a high end laptop such as yours.
  5. Hellhog Win User

More jet kills to be had in Rush?

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

Ya the PC version of BF3 runs 60 FPS.

[/quote]

Your fps is also determined on what video quality you're using. It can be higher than 60 if you have a good graphics card or lower if it's not so good.

[/quote]

It can go higher but the natural cap is 60 for FPS games with a proper GPU. If you don't cap it then the PC may play it too fast.

[/quote]Again, where the hecck are you guys getting your information from? This is NOT how PC games operate. The do not cap out at 60 fps, Heck, you can run older games at 200 fps it isn't 'too fast' There is no such thing as too fast for a graphics card
    unless you are overclocking and not properlly cooling it or having issues with artifacting. A PC game, inclduing BF3, will run based on the hardware (GPU, CPU, RAM, and other small items, but mostly the GPU), the resolution, and the settings. Games will past
    60 fps if the settings and hardware warrant it. Why do you all think that PC games cap at 60 fps? I'm curious? Because games DO NOT do this. Like I said before, I can get StarCraft 2 to range from 10-80fps when playing, BF2 to range from 40-100 fps when playing,
    and BFBC2 to range from 10-15 fps. It is all based on hardware and settings. If you run two GTX 580's in SLI at 1080p will max settings, then you are going to get over 60 fps. I don't even understand why people think 60 fps is some magic number. Your eye cannot
    physically detect more than 30 fps. The only difference is that if something overwhelming is processed on screen and the framerate dips, at 30 a dip will be noticable while at 60 a dip goes unnoticed unless the dip is more than half. PC games have no set framerate,
    period. And few people actually have hardware that can maintain even 50 fps when playing because most of the time people want great graphics as well as performance. Sometimes people play on low settings just to get insane framerates. Most StarCraft II professional
    players run on Low Shaders, this results in them getting over 150 frames per second typically, and it is less load on the GPU than if they were to run it at Ultra/Extreme Settings and get 40 fps.
  6. KonradKurze007 Win User

So what were the big surprises at PAX?

lol you do know Killzone shadowfall multiplayer WASNT stable at 60 FPS it was going under 20 fps, and 40 fps, there is a thread on Neogaf about it.
Thema:

Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on...

1. Getting very low fps (20-40 fps ) quantum break in blade 17 (3070ti gpu ) while playing on... - Similar Threads - Getting very low

2. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  3. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  4. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  5. Xbox is getting very greedy And this shows it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is getting very greedy And this shows it: I placed an order for the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass it was supposed to be 14 days and then I'm charged the full price. Now first it's a shame that Microsoft no longer can do 30 day promotions. But...
  6. Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Xbox to get very hot in like 10 minutes of being on?: I’ve had my Xbox for around a year and noticed about a month ago that the fan on top gets around 110+ within like 5-10 minutes on being on, I read that’s it normal for it to be hot but I don’t...
  7. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  8. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  10. Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted: Hi, I currently have a custom built PC and am using PC Game Pass for most of my games, but every time I launch a multiplayer game like sea of thieves, my audio shoots up to max when it was...