Getting Unfairly Banned.
Discus and support Getting Unfairly Banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing a ranked Brawlhalla match when I encountered this guy ([Mod Removed – Personal Information]) who was ansolutely drstructive at the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K1LLB0 FR4GG1NZ, Dec 27, 2018.
Thema:
Getting Unfairly Banned.
Loading...
-
Getting Unfairly Banned. - Similar Threads - Getting Unfairly Banned
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Can I please get someone to look into an unfair suspension...i didn't curse, i didn't...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I please get someone to look into an unfair suspension...i didn't curse, i didn't...: I was unfairly suspended for 2 days for no reason. I cannot make an appeal for some odd reason & if someone tales the time to review the case, i didn't break ANY of the community guidelines.... -
Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard... -
Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...
in XBoX AccessibilityBanned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...: It's been awhile since my account got banned for indefinite, Over 7 years of data lost. Cant even play offline with any of my games, I Feel i have been banned for an unfair amount of time (... -
Mnk is unfair and is cheating. Plz get rid of support
in XboX InsidersMnk is unfair and is cheating. Plz get rid of support: Why does xbox support mnk. It is cheating and is a huge unfair advantage. I has gotten so bad that every game has a mnk abuser and can't play games for fun anymore. submitted by... -
Why is it that Americans get an unfair advantage with earlier game release dates?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is it that Americans get an unfair advantage with earlier game release dates?: Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Americans get given an unfair advantage in a lot of multi-player games, due to the fact that they nearly always have games released to them a few days...