getting unbannned

Discus and support getting unbannned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was banned on 29/10/17 at 20:14:10 and said i would get unbanned on 13\11/17 at 00:14:10 and im still banned at 13:33... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jone5y1997, Nov 13, 2017.

  1. Jone5y1997
    Jone5y1997 Guest

    getting unbannned


    i was banned on 29/10/17 at 20:14:10 and said i would get unbanned on 13\11/17 at 00:14:10 and im still banned at 13:33

    :)
     
    Jone5y1997, Nov 13, 2017
    #1
  2. getting suspended

    you do know moderators also go on these parts of this forums and you just told the whole xbox community and also any moderators that read here that you modded your console...
     
    ShaneSt.Louis, Nov 13, 2017
    #2
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Getting online

    I believe some people cant connect to the forums and XBL. XBL Support is aware of the problem and working to resolve the issue
     
    x24hrs2livex, Nov 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Jone5y1997
    Jone5y1997 Guest

    getting unbannned

    can someone help me with this
     
    Jone5y1997, Nov 13, 2017
    #4
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
     
    Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Dadwhite Win User

    getting unbannned

    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  7. Jone5y1997 Win User

    getting unbannned

    can someone help me with this
  8. G3NESYS Win User

    Halo 4 temporary credit ban

    you need many time to get unbanns. probably like 9
  9. czerwca Win User

    I get unbann but

    With regards to this, they might be having an on going server issue affecting you in communication but I am pretty positive that they are already aware of it and someone on their possibly doing their best to fix it as soon as possible.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Unbann

    If you haven't already, you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to submit a case review on the ban.
Thema:

getting unbannned

Loading...
  1. getting unbannned - Similar Threads - getting unbannned

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...: plz unbann me and watch better who insult first stop being lose minds this is ridiculous. Try to work better plz. dfc3b4d2-37a5-4edb-9b86-f42abe61050e
  8. Can i get unbann

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get unbann: I got bann for cheating. and I dont even remember when I cheated. . so can. I get some help from. xbox people 2b0879ab-6336-4634-b9fe-f8015796654b
  9. Xbox one banned. Please can someone help me to get unbann :(

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one banned. Please can someone help me to get unbann :(: Help me xbox enforcement team. I got banned on my xbox one but it is not banned forever. Can you guys help me to send the date where I would get unbanned from the xbox live services....
  10. I get unbann but

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I get unbann but: xbox live banned me for 2 weeks and now i am unbann and i can do all the stuff but i cannot talk with my friends in the group cause they don't eard me but on my other account they do...