Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

Discus and support Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I made an rp post on goat recon wildlands 13+ like usual and got threatend to be banned for it. Can I be banned being 13 and playing a 17+ game with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChooseGoose, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. ChooseGoose
    ChooseGoose Guest

    Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game


    So I made an rp post on goat recon wildlands 13+ like usual and got threatend to be banned for it. Can I be banned being 13 and playing a 17+ game with the approval from parents

    :)
     
    ChooseGoose, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. ChooseGoose Win User

    Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

    Me and a bunch of people have who have been messaged by him hopefully they look into it
  3. ChooseGoose Win User

    Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

    They are harassing a bunch of people that are making rp posts and telling them to get into a club and he is boring posts
  4. ChooseGoose Win User

    Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

    Can they ban him for threatening me to get banned
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

    No. You can't be banned for that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

    Report them so the enforcement team looks into it.
Thema:

Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game

Loading...
  1. Getting threatend to be banned for playing a mature game - Similar Threads - Getting threatend banned

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]