Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

Discus and support Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BOTZ3R0, Oct 12, 2019.

  1. /u/BOTZ3R0
    /u/BOTZ3R0 Guest

    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

    /u/BOTZ3R0, Oct 12, 2019
    #1
  2. CHORAS DEN Win User

    Xbox one home button not responsive

    1st you need to make sure your controllers firmware is up to date. After youve checked that, you need to resync your controller using the charge cable.
  3. Jacob Leonard Win User

    How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?

    I appreciate the response.

    My console is not enrolled in Xbox Insider. If I had another controller to test, I would have done so. Unfortunately, I only have one.

    I can't seem to downgrade the firmware even after following the steps in the link. After I press "Check your controller's firmware," it just gives an error message saying that the controller is already up to date.
  4. ALL3Z Win User

    Xbox One Controller not visible on PC

    Hi,

    Thanks for help.

    I have tried this solution, but after pressing “check controller firmware” button, a message comes up that my firmware is up to date, which i close and get to xbox accessories app, but no reversion screen.
  5. supersyd24 Win User

    Audio

    Hello! Make sure that your controller firmware is updated to check this:

    1. Go to settings

    2. Click on "Devices & streaming"

    3. Go to "Accessories"

    4. (A picture of a controller should appear) go down to the 3 little dots below the picture and click on them

    5. The first option should be "firmware".. check to see if it needs to be updated

    I hope this helped!
  6. choppyseize Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller replacement not functioning

    Hi I would make sure the controller is up to date and that your headset doesn't need any updates or firmware either. Have you tested your headset on other devices to make sure it's working properly ?
Thema:

Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

Loading...
  1. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up... - Similar Threads - Getting firmware message

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]