Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.

Discus and support Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some odd reason I'm getting this message when trying to DL cars into Forza. I never had parental settings activated. I have no kids. I've had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadaKor, May 28, 2020.

1. MadaKor
    MadaKor Guest

For some odd reason I'm getting this message when trying to DL cars into Forza. I never had parental settings activated. I have no kids. I've had this account for many years. And I can't find a straight answer on how to change this setting. I looked through
    Xbox setting and only found Microsoft Family other than the privacy settings. But Microsoft Family want's me to set it up? What is going on here?

:)

MadaKor, May 28, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check if you can change the Privacy and online safety settings at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings
    for example check if the option 'You can see and upload community creations' is allowed

If that feature is blocked by parental settings, then you might want to check the Date of Birth entered at
    http://account.microsoft.com
  3. Jay O. Win User

this feature updated recently, maybe some bug?
  4. MadaKor Win User

I can change the xbox privacy settings with no problems. And community creations are allowed. And I'm over 40 years old. Birthdate at my Microsoft account reflects that.
  5. LinusDudal Win User

Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

i dont think its an error in game because it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." I dont think my account is a child account because im over 18. But i dont know
    why I get this message
  6. oliverpersson1 Win User

Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

Same can`t play online either....

It just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.
Thema:

1. Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message. - Similar Threads - Getting feature blocked

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm...
  8. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...
  9. Can we get a lock feature for games on our storage device?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get a lock feature for games on our storage device?: Please bear with me while I explain.. On the new Series X/S consoles .. you have to install to internal storage in order to play the games optimized for Series consoles .. some of us can’t afford...
  10. Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....: I’m trying to connect my existing console to my phone. It tells me to turn it on and sign in. I do so, then it tells me to “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. Several months pass and this...