Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

Discus and support Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ptto911, Aug 5, 2019.

1. ptto911
    ptto911 Guest

Hi,

I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here to fix it." I click it and nothing happens.

I updated all of my payment info on my Microsoft account, but I am still getting the error message and unable to install anything from the MS Store.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

:)

ptto911, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Maybe try clearing the system cache on the xbox too see if that solves the problem.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

it seems to be up to date. Let's try to uninstall and reinstall the store and see if that sorts out the issue. Please do the steps below.

Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Find some Answer in http://support.microsoft.com in Account Sections
  5. JTL1E Win User

Also try doing a hard reset it might help
  6. Michael Burns 57 Win User

I'm thinking it is not a problem with the program or computer but with an old email address that is no longer in use. I tried to remove it from my microsoft account but could not. I will try contacting microsoft tech support. Thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message - Similar Threads - Getting Seems Problem

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...: I purchased a sealed box at Meijer that should have had the Forza Horizon 5 with the Hotwheels add-on. Instead, when I check the Account… Included with this Xbox console… I find it has Diablo IV...
  4. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  5. The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up: I have a xbox series s and it has 2 accounts on it. The issue I'm facing is that the accounts are seeming to be getting jumbled up. My gamertag hasn't changed but my background, profile pic, email...
  6. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. Green screen seems to take a long time to get to main screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen seems to take a long time to get to main screen.: Every time I shut my Xbox one off when I go to turn it back on it stays on the Green screen for a bit then loads up the regular start up screen. When I go to play the game I was playing it starts...
  9. What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they...: What happened to the reward points on Microsoft Solitaire? Was getting them and now it seems they stopped. af141dd5-4301-4e5e-a4d9-c3472af85c42
  10. Why is it impossible to get through to customer support? It’s beginning to seem intentional.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to get through to customer support? It’s beginning to seem intentional.: I’ve been trying to use every available service for customer support & absolutely none of them are working. The phone number redirected me to links & support desks that aren’t functional & simply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there seems to be a problem with your store account Xbox