Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One
Discus and support Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I needed some type of assistant for this one Assassin's Creed Rogue game that I have a hard time getting the Legacy Outfits on my Xbox 360 which I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleKatarn1995, Dec 9, 2023.
Thema:
Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One
Loading...
-
Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Getting Legacy Outfits
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
How can I get Legacy Mode to load for Fight Night Champion
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can I get Legacy Mode to load for Fight Night Champion: I always get the you must connect to or the EA Servers are down message when loading the game. Once in a while it loads correctly but most of the time it does not. It does not seem simple as EA... -
Why didn't I get an Xbox Ambassador legacy badge?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy didn't I get an Xbox Ambassador legacy badge?: I used to be a level 1 ambassador, but I got banned. Is that why I didn't get the badge when it shut down? 3bd89e98-200d-4b57-a724-1799109dfee3 -
When I try to install Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox One Console, I get error 0x87e10013
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I try to install Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox One Console, I get error 0x87e10013: I bought Hogwarts Legacy for my Xbox One Console. However, when I try to install it, I get error 0x87e10013 saying that it must be installed in an Xbox Series X. I bought the game completely new...