getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history...

Discus and support getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this post doesn’t even exist inside of my history anymore but I got suspended for it. this just came literally out of nowhere. I made this post six... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Johnny Hernandez_119, Dec 1, 2022.

1. getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history...

this post doesn’t even exist inside of my history anymore but I got suspended for it. this just came literally out of nowhere. I made this post six months ago for gta v on series x. there is literally no profanity or any hate of any kind in the post. I can’t find it because I deleted it a long time ago. and out of all the hundreds of others that say the same on their posts why me. i think this is unfair.
    getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history... [​IMG]

:)

Johnny Hernandez_119, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history anymore.

Probably those people are going to be suspended as well if they’re reported

That someone else makes a similar LFG post doesn’t mean that is allowed

You may want to check the Xbox community code of conduct

Section V.
    Fraud benefits no one

“Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores”

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

LFG post is not an official in-game mechanism
  3. Johnny Hernandez_119 Win User

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history anymore.

i’m aware that nobody can help but thousands do it every day on this game and yet I was the only one flagged. There are posts like this one everywhere on this game and they get no flags

[mod removed]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Johnny

Any kind of trade / sell / services are not allowed in LFG post.
    an LFG post is intended only to look for people

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with this
  5. WackyBoXedU Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I’m having the exact same issue I’ve made the same exact looking for group post over and over for over a year and never got suspended but suddenly those posts I’ve made months to even a year ago or now getting me suspended. I have two active suspensions now which are lasting 48 hours the posts are not against TOS someone please help.
  6. Jesse Dot Win User

Why did i get permanently suspended

Same here mine says I’m suspended but it doesn’t make any sense I tried to look at the enforcement page and it doesn’t even exist on there that I’m suspended I can’t even file a case review
Thema:

getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history...

1. getting suspended for a post I made 6 months ago. post doesn’t even exist in my history... - Similar Threads - getting suspended post

2. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  3. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  4. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  5. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  6. How is it that anyone can report anything about me and I get suspended?! How does this...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is it that anyone can report anything about me and I get suspended?! How does this...: I literally posted and LFG saying that I am helping and offering myself to help them in the game with missions and campaign. I even got someone that messsaged me asking if they gave me gold coing...
  7. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  8. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  9. A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...: A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he's killing people to get then angry and getting them suspended for fun can someone please report him...
  10. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...