Getting strange error codes

Discus and support Getting strange error codes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. When I try to open my gold account I get error 8C150009, will not let me open my gold account. neither open xbox live in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParallelKnave75, Dec 15, 2018.

  1. Getting strange error codes


    Xbox 360. I have ten same problem.

    :)
     
    ParallelKnave75, Dec 15, 2018
    #1
  2. ParallelKnave75 Win User

    Getting strange error codes

    I'll start from the beginning. I do not have a problem to log in to XBOX live GOLD - I will say more yesterday I started to download a free game that you can download with GOLD.

    The problem arises when I enter the account data - I do not want to download this data and shows error 8c150009.


    [​IMG]


    Then, when I want to transfer the license from another account, I have the following message.


    [​IMG]


    I am not logged in to XboX on another account (only my own) I have only one PAD enabled.

    No other additional controllers are turned on at this time.

    I tried to fix it by removing my account and restoring after rebooting the console - it does not work.

    And yes, I am 100,000% sure I have a GOLD account
  3. choppyseize Win User

    Getting strange error codes

    Hi

    When you log in another device as suggested does it work? Are you positive your Gold subscription is still active?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

    Getting strange error codes

    Hey there Parallel!

    Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to sign into Live with your 360.

    I split your comment into it's own thread so that we can help tailor support to your situation's need.

    I understand you're having this problem but do you mind telling us if you've tried any troubleshooting steps?

    If you are getting these weird errors while signing in, it could be a problem with a recent update or your account itself, I would try to remove and redownload your account if you haven't already as outlined in

    How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360
    . If that does not help, then it would probably be best for you to try and roll back your console updates like denoted in
    Solution 7 of our article called
    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console
    .

    If and when you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

    Thanks!
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Getting strange error codes

    Are you able to login to Xbox Live on another device (Android, IOS or PC)?
  6. denis97g Win User

    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

    the games are still backward compatible so that's strange. Do you get any error code?
Thema:

Getting strange error codes

Loading...
  1. Getting strange error codes - Similar Threads - Getting strange error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]