Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console

Discus and support Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox one x. When i connect my sony ht-sr20 using 3.5mm jack with controller it works fine. But it give static noise from console aux port. What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SheshankKumar, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console

I have xbox one x. When i connect my sony ht-sr20 using 3.5mm jack with controller it works fine. But it give static noise from console aux port. What can I do?

:)

SheshankKumar, Oct 23, 2022
  2. SheshankKumar Win User

Hello,

I have analog, HDMI out and optical input ports in my speaker.

Currently I am using my controller's analog output to send audio to my speaker's analog input.

Thanks
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello SheshankKumar, when it says auxiliary port would be when connecting the headset in the control?

This static you refer to is usually a sound similar to bad contact, I ask this because most of the time it may be the female part of the control connection but usually it is the cable of your headset that makes this noise.

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you have HDMI Input in your speaker, you have to check if it has HDMI Arc so you can pass the video and the image that comes from the console, use the optical input of your Speaker, but for that your Xbox has to have the optical output as well.

Using the control output to send sound to speakers is a solution but not indicated because they do not have enough impedance for this, they are made to connect headsets.
  5. SheshankKumar Win User

Can i use HDMI IN port to send audio to my speaker.

I have HDMI OUT port in my speaker.
  6. Philip barrows Win User

Please reset update on my Xbox one console fishing updating fix all settings for my Xbox one console can work normal again with out any problem's no update problem's I really want to see my Xbox one console upload my Xbox one console game disc
Thema:

1. Getting static sound from aux port of xbox one x console - Similar Threads - Getting static sound

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...
  8. Anyone get a static screen when rebooting now?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get a static screen when rebooting now?: Just rebooting my Xbox and you get the usual sound for a reboot but instead of the animation and logo I just get a static screen? submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  9. How can I get rid of the static on my screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of the static on my screen?: I am just streaming a movie playing a game or just on the home screen and my screen just does the gray static on the screen I have changed the cable and changed the port both didn't work. My other...
  10. Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.: My current setup is an Xbox One X, Turtle Beach XO One headset, Turtle Beach adapter. Whenever I play on Xbox Live, other people in the party complain that when I talk, my voice also picks up a...