Getting spammed with hundreds of fake followers, what can I do?

Discus and support Getting spammed with hundreds of fake followers, what can I do? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m being spammed my hundreds of bot account followers, I have tried to contact Xbox support to get in contact with someone but every-time I leave my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by UNlCORNx, Nov 27, 2022.

1. UNlCORNx
    UNlCORNx Guest

I’m being spammed my hundreds of bot account followers, I have tried to contact Xbox support to get in contact with someone but every-time I leave my number it says someone went wrong on their end so I can’t get in contact with anyone…

What can I do?

I’m worried I’m going to get banned when I haven’t done anything.

:)

UNlCORNx, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Keith Oakes Win User

Hey UNICORNx, I believe if your getting spammed by these "faked accounts" I recommend, blocking and reporting them, since if you report them Xbox may be able to trace the person.

I hope this helped!

Sincerely,

Xbox Ambassador Team
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you believe they are fake accounts, then report and block them. Enforcement will investigate and remove them if found to be fake.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

getting fake followers

The only thing you can do is report and block the accounts. Also, you will not get a ban for doing nothing, after all, you have done nothing wrong.
  5. Deimos ExA Win User

getting fake followers

30k gan take days but ty tell me
  6. Trent707 Win User

Help my account is being Spammed

K so in other words this is going to be allowed to continue, and I have to personally block hundreds upon hundreds of profiles following me that clearly are silver spam accounts with 0 gamerscore, I pay a premium service so I can take time out of my day
    when I actually have time to play to do this? Really?
Thema:

1. Getting spammed with hundreds of fake followers, what can I do? - Similar Threads - Getting spammed hundreds

2. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  3. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  4. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  5. My account is being spam added my bot account will I get banned for this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is being spam added my bot account will I get banned for this: I killed a streamer in a game and someone saw my account name in game then has me thousands of bot accounts to add me as a friend, my friend has told me that he knew someone who’s account got...
  6. Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...: I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72
  7. What are we exactly supposed to do if we get false spanned by someone spam reporting us but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are we exactly supposed to do if we get false spanned by someone spam reporting us but...: I've been banned multiple times over things that it won't even tell me I've been given reasons why on things that aren't even offensive or wrong how exactly am I supposed to play Xbox live if this...
  8. I get banned for spamming that i didnt spam i want a unban of i het banned right always...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get banned for spamming that i didnt spam i want a unban of i het banned right always...: Ik want a unban my friend band me for a video can i pls have my account unband? 76f9257f-8dbc-4563-bf4b-cb76a48e31bc
  9. Can you please stop spam emailing me. I get 50 emails a day from you guys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you please stop spam emailing me. I get 50 emails a day from you guys: I’m getting a lot of spam emails from Microsoft everyday. Please remove my email or stop spamming me. 4489a8d5-cbe7-434a-9159-4955ace6b3d9
  10. I am being comm banned because somebody is spam reporting me every chance they get what do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am being comm banned because somebody is spam reporting me every chance they get what do...: my account as been spam reported by my brother out of spite for losing in video games.i read online if i get 5 suspensions i get a permaban. I am worried because if my brother didn't spam report...