Getting signed out when starting Apps/Games

Discus and support Getting signed out when starting Apps/Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all! Hoping somebody can help me with this problem as i have tried all the other 'solutions'. After turning on my xbox a few weeks ago i was asked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr IceT666, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Mr IceT666
    Mr IceT666 Guest

Hi all!

Hoping somebody can help me with this problem as i have tried all the other 'solutions'.

After turning on my xbox a few weeks ago i was asked to put in my email and password for security proofs. Both were already filled in (password in stars) and so i continued. A error code came up and told me to try again later. I waited til the next day and
    my xbox was fine and signed in, and has done since, first time. However now whenever i start up a game or app i am signed out from my profile. I then have to sign back in and it stays on until i go to somthing new,even dashboard, then signs out.. I have cleared
    cache 100 times, deleted just the profile and re-downloaded and it still does it. Even removed my hard drive and put it back.

I can forsee this causing problems when using a new game and having to download a update, with xbox signing me out as soon as the game loads up.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mr.IceT

:)

Mr IceT666, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Signed out when starting games

I have the same problem but with call of duty BO2

xlEOMlx Karma, Jan 2, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Signed out when starting games

Perhaps it's the beta itself. The Destiny beta ended last night so no one can play it anymore.

Are you having the same issue with other games or apps?

onyxishere, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Getting signed out when starting Apps/Games

Mr IceT666,

It sounds as though you have done some of the required steps, but it is critical to perform them in the correct order as well as a console restart. So if you would please try them again. If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt
    know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3 times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem and we'll go from there.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mr IceT666
    Mr IceT666 Guest
    Hi eG

Thanks for the quick reply. I will have a try of this full method tomorrow and let you know. Hope it works!

Thanks again.

Mr.IceT

Mr IceT666, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mr IceT666 Win User

Hi eG

Thanks for the quick reply. I will have a try of this full method tomorrow and let you know. Hope it works!

Thanks again.

Mr.IceT
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Mr IceT666,

It sounds as though you have done some of the required steps, but it is critical to perform them in the correct order as well as a console restart. So if you would please try them again. If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt
    know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3 times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem and we'll go from there.
  8. xlEOMlx Karma Win User

I have the same problem but with call of duty BO2
  9. onyxishere Win User

Perhaps it's the beta itself. The Destiny beta ended last night so no one can play it anymore.

Are you having the same issue with other games or apps?
  10. DailyToasterr Win User

Signs out of xblive when starting game

Hello There, In order to fix this issue you will need to delete your profile only (Not With Items) from your xbox, afterwards clear your system cache, I usually do this 3 times to make sure it's fully cleared. Then lastly, re download your profile. Enjoy
    Xbox Live :) Let me know if you require further assistance.

TO CLEAR THE SYSTEM CACHE

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

Select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

TO DELETE A PROFILE

Go to settings and select System.

Select Storage.

If you don't connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.

Select the profile you wish to delete (Remember to delete profile only)
Thema:

1. Getting signed out when starting Apps/Games - Similar Threads - Getting signed starting

2. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  5. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  6. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  7. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  8. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  9. Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?: I have disc to all of my games but the disc warning sign is there Microsoft I have heard about this a lot Can you get rid of it ? Is there a way? 9fba447c-e1f7-4448-ad00-35191f3210bb
  10. I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".: Launch the game I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again". I can sign in to xbox.com just fine.(Even in edge, chrome and etc) Tried uninstalling,...