Getting seriously annoyed now

Discus and support Getting seriously annoyed now in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My mums card is on this theres a overdue bill she has a new card and we dont Talk i cant pay for gold why is this 151e26ef-c1d1-4429-a000-64db6ff008a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CMAdmullan, Feb 2, 2021.

1. CMAdmullan
    CMAdmullan Guest

My mums card is on this theres a overdue bill she has a new card and we dont Talk i cant pay for gold why is this

:)

CMAdmullan, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Raven1213 Win User

Am i screwed? Terms of Use

I'm having the exact same problem mate, seriously getting annoyed with this now
  3. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

NAT strict since preview beta

Still doing it getting it annoyed now and seriously thinking of scrapping this machine, will someone admit there is a problem?
  4. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Seriously annoyed

what kind of job do you work that you can take 10 days off to play a video game!?
  5. Sword Style Win User

Seriously annoyed

Let me see if my math is correct here. It's Saturday, the game released 4 days ago. You took 10 days off to play it. And you are going back to work tomorrow. Hmmm....okay.
  6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Seriously annoyed

What are you annoyed about?
Thema:

1. Getting seriously annoyed now - Similar Threads - Getting seriously annoyed

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  4. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  5. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...
  6. When will Microsoft get serious about PC crossplay cheating ruining XBOX live for consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft get serious about PC crossplay cheating ruining XBOX live for consoles: It's no secret everywhere everyone knows PC players are totally corrupting Xbox Live with crossplay cheating, Yet, tone deaf M$ god of bucks casts their hypocritical code of conduct eye the other...
  7. COD WWII Zombies! Who's down to get a serious game going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Zombies! Who's down to get a serious game going?: Would be awesome to get a group together for a nice round of zombies! a84472a8-f311-4d14-b579-11ae56a75235
  8. Get serious prob with unknow report code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get serious prob with unknow report code: When i launch my console i can't login to my account, i can't launch any apps or games and i can't even acces to the parameters. I have the following error code: When i launch a cd game...
  9. Get serious prob with unknow report code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get serious prob with unknow report code: When i launch my console i can't login to my account, i can't launch any apps or games and i can't even acces to the parameters. I have the following error code: When i launch a cd game...
  10. Xbox Enforcement needs to get a serious revamp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement needs to get a serious revamp: I have recently had a 2 week suspension put onto my account. Not only was the suspension unjust but the system in which Xbox Enforcement uses to talk to the accused "case reviews, is hugely...