Getting screwed out of 12$

Discus and support Getting screwed out of 12$ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I I got the two-week trial of Game Pass and on the console there was no way to cancel auto renew so I just said it to my Microsoft account but then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigassHashPipe, Apr 1, 2018.

  1. Getting screwed out of 12$


    I I got the two-week trial of Game Pass and on the console there was no way to cancel auto renew so I just said it to my Microsoft account but then it auto renewed a day early and took it out of my PayPal I went on the computer to cancel it it still took
    my money but it says that my game pass is over on April 1st which wasn't supposed to Auto renew until April 2nd and you guys f***** me

    :)
     
    BigassHashPipe, Apr 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Kmack11
    Kmack11 Guest
    Will Diablo 3 be downloadable at midnight tonight on X1?

    It comes out at the following times tonight/tomorrow:
    PDT - 12:00am
    MDT - 1:00am
    CDT - 2:00am
    EDT - 3:00am
    Per usual, people in EDT are getting screwed.
     
    Kmack11, Apr 1, 2018
    #2
  3. MaDDaWg v2
    MaDDaWg v2 Guest
    Screwed out of NOS point

    So i decide to do the noble thing and buy the damn can for 2.79 + california retarded tax and what do ya know? Someone used my code. I dont want to spend more money on this or be like other people and steal a code to *** someone else. If someone has one
    to spare for the costume it will be very humble from one decent human to another Getting screwed out of 12$ :). I cant even contact NOS to complain as i've been looking for over 10 minutes for a way to.

    Thank you - MaDDaWg
     
    MaDDaWg v2, Apr 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Getting screwed out of 12$

    Smwutches, Apr 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Getting screwed out of 12$

    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Cwizzler Win User

    Xbox Rewards "Golden Age"

    I'm sorry but that is incorrect. I have been renewing my membership on a month to month basis. I do not have a 12 month subscription. Please get this resolved. I will be very upset with Xbox if I get screwed out of my gems. I have been a loyal member. This
    is unacceptable.
  7. Sm311 MY F1ng3R Win User

    How big is the DLC

    Get a screw driver and start taking out screws Should make a bit more room
  8. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

    title update?

    I'd like to know what's in the new patch (3/2/12) it wasn't host disadvantage as I'm still getting screwed on that. The Striker is also still a beast even post (24/2/12) patch, I slapped it on earlier for the first time in weeks and done pretty well.
  9. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

    Games whit gold January 2019

    You can't really get 'screwed' out of a free bonus item.
Thema:

Getting screwed out of 12$

Loading...
  1. Getting screwed out of 12$ - Similar Threads - Getting screwed 12$

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. Crap service- I hope we get compensation for the screw up

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Crap service- I hope we get compensation for the screw up: MS new they were going to get hacked and did nothing. Now you have a whole bunch of people who just got the X1 who are mad because your service is down. Due to neglect of a group of hackers...