Getting Sacred 2 Co-op to work

Discus and support Getting Sacred 2 Co-op to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My wife and I are so happy to be able to play Sacred 2! But we can't get the game to recognize our Xboxes. She has a Series S, and I have a One S. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rogue MS5, Dec 8, 2021.

  1. Rogue MS5
    Rogue MS5 Guest

    Getting Sacred 2 Co-op to work


    My wife and I are so happy to be able to play Sacred 2! But we can't get the game to recognize our Xboxes. She has a Series S, and I have a One S. We know how to create the Co-op game, but when we send an invite to join the game, it goes nowhere. We know how to pull up the 360 Guide, but the invite is not there. I've tried every way I can think of, but nothing has worked.

    Thanks for any help in solving this, so we can play together. Which was the whole point in why we re-purchased this game.



    :)
     
    Rogue MS5, Dec 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Getting Sacred 2 Co-op to work

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Rogue, I've been conducting a survey on the interaction capabilities of the game, and I believe the reason they can't is because this wasn't enabled by the developer for xbox one on retro, having only the capabilities in 360: below I leave some links.

    360

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Sacr...

    Xbox One

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/sacred-2...

    Capabilities

    Xbox presence

    Xbox clubs

    Xbox cloud saves

    Xbox Live

    http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:2-...(Xbox)

    Note: (Standard Disclaimer) This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property

    The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

    I hope this helps.
  3. GoBeyondDeath Win User

    Good co-op RPG? Retail or Xbox live, I don't mind.

    I've done Fable 2 but it's not quite done it for me on co-op. Out of all games available I was actually thinking about getting Sacred 2 as I've heard it's one of the few wizards n' warriors type of RPG's that has good co-op.
  4. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Skyrim co-op

    They couldn't just plunk down 8 people randomly running around in the world. Quest givers would die, etc. Co-op would be a massive overhaul. Try Sacred 2, Two-Worlds 2, and there are some other co-op RPG's. Sacred 2 is better than Diablo 3 btw. Some
    people say D3 is so dumb, it'll fit on the new Ps4. lol.
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

    Cooperative Games on Xbox

    where is camaro boy when you need him ? i'll add :

    Sacred 2

    Dungeon Siege - awful couch co-op

    Fable 2 - awful couch co-op

    Fable 3

    Dead Island

    Borderlands

    deathspank
  6. lowestformofwit Win User

    Good co-op RPG? Retail or Xbox live, I don't mind.

    You could maybe try
    Sacred 2
    . I played throught that multiple times on co-op over LIVE.
Thema:

Getting Sacred 2 Co-op to work

Loading...
  1. Getting Sacred 2 Co-op to work - Similar Threads - Getting Sacred

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]