Getting Ripped Off

Discus and support Getting Ripped Off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm pretty certain I'm getting ripped off and I need to know what to do. Basically I wanted to remove my card from auto renew for live and cancel to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxUrB4N N1Nj4xX, May 26, 2018.

  1. Getting Ripped Off


    So I'm pretty certain I'm getting ripped off and I need to know what to do. Basically I wanted to remove my card from auto renew for live and cancel to get a refund because it over drew my account and I can't have those extra fees so I call and they remove
    my card but can't refund me because I can't verify my old email. Pretty sure they can find a way but I said **** it I'll enjoy this last month. Mind you my card was charged for the new month Friday 5/25/2018 but after I had them remove my card and log in to
    my Xbox it says my subscription ends 6/1/2018 but that's only 7 days when I paid for a whole month and didn't get a refund! Help please because I'm not getting double ripped by these guys I'm gonna enjoy my month or get my refund!

    :)
     
    XxUrB4N N1Nj4xX, May 26, 2018
    #1
  2. fallensoul1
    fallensoul1 Guest
    getting ripped off

    so I had previously bought all the expansion packs for call of Duty black ops II on the 360 and I recently noticed that black ops II was backwards compatible. However, none of my purchases has shown up except for one and I honestly and super frustrated because
    I don't think I should be buying it again and it even shows that fact I own some content still.
     
    fallensoul1, May 26, 2018
    #2
  3. im getting ripped off

    i spent 180 dollars last month and still havent received nothin back in credits its almost the second of October i wanna know whats goin on with my reward credits you guys rip me off every month its gettin old
     
    GOAT Littlemann, May 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

    getting ripped off

    Hey fallensoul!

    If you purchased the content on the Gamertag you are posting from, you should be able to locate that content on your Xbox 360's
    purchase/download history. If the content is there, you should be able to find it under the Black Ops II's "Ready to Install" list.

    If you don't see the content listed, it sounds like you may have acquired the DLC on a different Xbox Live account. If that is the case, there are two ways to access the content. The first would be to add the other account to your Xbox One console and share
    the content through the home console sharing. The second would be to re-purchase the content on this account.

    Hopefully that helps! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. o Carano o Win User

    Is Fifa 13 The Easiest Fifa to 1000G Since RTFTWC 06 ?

    £10 for an achievement? That's a bigger rip off than the Euro 2012 DLC that you raged was a rip off and demanded your money back. So c'mon Terror, start another rage thread about how getting 1000g ripped you off, please.
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

    Another Black ops DLC....

    not getting ripped off if they enjoy the game
  7. Robythesadist Win User

    Lets face the facts

    I know, people act like they are going to get ripped off. For the moment, sure you might as well be, but there is no way possible a game this popular could get away with it. The only game iv'e seen rip off people and get away with it was F.E.A.R
  8. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

    RIPPED OFF BY XBLIVE 8MONTHS OUT OF 12MONTHS

    Hackers = you getting ripped off hopefully they find away to black off the hacks :|
Thema:

Getting Ripped Off

Loading...
  1. Getting Ripped Off - Similar Threads - Getting Ripped Off

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.

    in XboX Insiders
    RIP this round, hopefully I get a chance for a console next time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ethey16 [link] [comments]