Getting rid of the new dashboard...

Discus and support Getting rid of the new dashboard... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is getting out of the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring the only way to get rid of that big ads screen that serves as dashboard? submitted by /u/Nooranee... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nooranee, Sep 10, 2022.

1. /u/Nooranee
    /u/Nooranee Guest

Is getting out of the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring the only way to get rid of that big ads screen that serves as dashboard?

submitted by /u/Nooranee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nooranee, Sep 10, 2022
  2. xBu11etSp0ngex Win User

New Dashboard Update Bricked My Console- Preview Program

This new dashboard is terrible. The person/s that green lit this steaming pile need to be slapped in the ear. How do I get rid of it?
  3. Reklaw X Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

The ability to completely edit my dashboard. Get rid of the mixer and community tabs for a bit cleaner of an experience and be rid of the things I hardly use.
  4. Peace and Hate Win User

Problems with my Gamerscore

Ahh yes, this a new glitch that has happened ever since the new dashboard update. Don't worry like I said it's only a glitch, and its not your actual gamerscore, to get rid of it, just earn an achievement and it will go back to what it should be :).
  5. Docker Sod Win User

Dashboarding is Becoming a MAJOR Problem

Get rid of the quickscopers and most of the dashboarding will stop. The fair players have had enough of these cheats.
  6. THAI V1P3R Win User

March 2017 Update: Microsoft messed up big time.

How Microsoft thought it was a good idea to get rid of features like the live game window in the dashboard is beyond me.
Thema:

1. Getting rid of the new dashboard... - Similar Threads - Getting rid dashboard

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  4. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  5. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  6. How do i get rid of the new Xbox Dashboard??? The orginal one was perfectly fine..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get rid of the new Xbox Dashboard??? The orginal one was perfectly fine..: The new dashboard looks ugly. Why is my screen filled with clutter??? I damand it be removed or removable. I have been an xbox live member for years (12 years), this is getting unbelivable at this...
  7. Change the dashboard get rid of the 3 commercial boxes

in XboX Insiders
    Change the dashboard get rid of the 3 commercial boxes: i just was thinking the main screen should be different. The 3 commercial boxes should be erased. That way u could move strip of apps down and increase the size of clock. I never use 3 commercial...
  8. My email is showing on the dashboard on XB1 underneath my GT. How do I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My email is showing on the dashboard on XB1 underneath my GT. How do I get rid of it?: My email is showing on the dashboard on XB1 underneath my GT. How do I get rid of it? 48afc022-8647-4f03-8967-a986e6bc65fa
  9. My email is showing on the dashboard on XB1 underneath my GT. How do I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My email is showing on the dashboard on XB1 underneath my GT. How do I get rid of it?: My email is showing on the dashboard on XB1 underneath my GT. How do I get rid of it? 5ab59732-75e7-404c-a192-557595798b4c
  10. How to get rid of the preview dashboard update and switch back to original?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of the preview dashboard update and switch back to original?: Ok so I had the preview dashboard update and it's messing up my youtube and I just prefer the original one better, on the "xbox preview app" I click on "registration" then the change button and I...