Getting rid of child account

Discus and support Getting rid of child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; years ago when i made my account on the 360, i wasnt old enough to do anything online. I am 18 now and i want to get rid of my child account but i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by League of Ewoks, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Getting rid of child account

years ago when i made my account on the 360, i wasnt old enough to do anything online. I am 18 now and i want to get rid of my child account but i am not able to. It told me to add an adult to change the settings and when i did it worked but when i got rid
    of the adult account, i was put back into a child account. I just spent 25 dollars on a live membership so i could play with friends jsut to realize that i am in a child account. How can i upgrade my account to an adult account?

:)

League of Ewoks, Dec 19, 2017
  2. GET RID OF CHILD ACCOUNTS

GET RID OF CHILD ACCOUNTS BECAUSE OF THAT I CANT BUY A GODDAMN DLC

AlphaFlightMRVL, Dec 19, 2017
  3. Hellfire981
    Hellfire981 Guest
    Child account

My account keeps saying that it is a child account even though I am well over 18. When I first got an xbox a couple years ago my parents made my account a child one. How do I get rid of this

Hellfire981, Dec 19, 2017
  4. Getting rid of child account

Hi there,

Until the date that was entered when the account was created reaches the Age of Majority for your region (for example 18 in the US), you won't be able to do anything.

Mistress Sara, Dec 19, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Until the date that was entered when the account was created reaches the Age of Majority for your region (for example 18 in the US), you won't be able to do anything.
  6. MaZ T3rZ Win User

Unable to get Dead Space for Xbox One, console says I cannot do this purcahse on Xbox.com but on console even though I'm on my console

Oh yes I have indeed a child account, although I want to get rid of it as I made it as it accidentally. Thanks for the info
  7. AndreJoshua Win User

Account asking for parent password

Can't xbox just get rid of the terms and conditions parents have to accept? Since the parents can already restrict the child account and the parents must of agreed with the terms and conditions by allowing their child to use xbox live and buying it for them.
    It would be so much better if they allowed the owner of the account (child account) to accept the conditions, after all it's their account.

This is so messed up, i'm gonna get a ps4 instead of xbox one
  8. Aetheraen Win User

Windows 10 minecraft with xbox live and multiplayer servers

Hi Mark,

I am pretty sure my account isn't a child account, although I am not even sure where to check this. How do I get rid of that then?

Regards,

Angel
  9. Jacyintha Win User

Recovering Accunt, Asked to recover 2 Xbox accounts

The reason you have two accounts come up is one is the parent account.

You'll want to check for sure which is the parent and which is the child. Try signing into your gamertag on the console and go to the setting hub (not through the guide menu) and select the family panel. If this account is the parent, it will show the child
    account. You can select the child account and remove from family. That'll get rid of the second account.

If you do not see the second account in the family panel, that means your primary account is the child account and the email is actually tied to the parent.
Thema:

1. Getting rid of child account - Similar Threads - Getting rid child

2. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  3. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  9. Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account: I cant remove the child label from my daughters xbox profile. Ive removed all restrictions but the label is still there and she cannot connect online with her peers......
  10. GET RID OF CHILD ACCOUNTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GET RID OF CHILD ACCOUNTS: GET RID OF CHILD ACCOUNTS BECAUSE OF THAT I CANT BUY A GODDAMN DLC 7c2f1e7b-fc01-4553-bd38-25193cf83ba7