Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly...

Discus and support Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly denied. Is there a way I can permanently ask to remove my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Mildew, Jan 6, 2023.

  1. Mr Mildew
    Mr Mildew Guest

    Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly...


    Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly denied. Is there a way I can permanently ask to remove my original message that got me banned cause it’s banning me for the same thing over and over again after they expire.. Called Xbox they can’t do anything about it and enforcement page just gives me a stupid bot response that doesn’t help my situation

    :)
     
    Mr Mildew, Jan 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Mr Mildew Win User

    Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly denied.

    Yes I know, just really asking who could I contact to resolve this issue and possibly remove my ban from my account? I’ve checked everywhere on the enforcement tab and support/appeals just give me some bull auto response, auto denial krap
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly denied.

    Hello again, unfortunately Enforcement does not have a means of contact, if your banishment or suspension does not present an appeal it will not be possible to appeal the decision.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly denied.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Mr, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

    Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

    As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

    Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

    Types of Xbox enforcement actions

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

    Xbox device Suspensions and bans

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    Appeal Ban

    you can't appeal against a ban, they will only ban you if they know that you have done something naughty, could be bad language in your profile, cheating, or being nasty or using extreme foul language online. just be thankful that it is only a 1 week ban
    as there are plenty who get a lifetime ban.

    it really disappoints me seeing so many getting banned over and over again for the same thing, why don't people learn (this is not pointed at you op).
  6. DF DreamDemon Win User

    Getting Suspended Over and Over Again

    No, this isn't an xbox account issue in general, it's a microsoft account issue, I barely send messages these days, I barely play anything, I mostly watch stuff and on occasion play games.
Thema:

Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly...

Loading...
  1. Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly... - Similar Threads - Getting repeatedly banned

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...: I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live” for a second user on my new Xbox S series. This happens when we try to start a game llike...