Getting REALLY tired of this...

Discus and support Getting REALLY tired of this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get twelve seconds into a game... or almost done... and Mahjong just freezes and shuts down. I have tried completing a single challenge about 8 times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terri8, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Terri8
    Terri8 Guest

I get twelve seconds into a game... or almost done... and Mahjong just freezes and shuts down. I have tried completing a single challenge about 8 times this evening. The app simply won't permit me to finish. EVERY time, the app freezes and then shuts itself
    down and closes. It's beginning to look like a scam to see how many commercials you can show me. And then, the ads for subscribing - like I would actually PAY anyone for an app that does this sort of stuff! :-(

:)

Terri8, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Getting so tired of this

Stoked to hear it Paul Egons! Game on Getting REALLY tired of this... :)

Miss Kleo, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Paul Egons
    Paul Egons Guest
    Getting so tired of this

So far today it has loaded each time. I have good days like this sometimes. Yesterday took about 6 restarts. Thats when i started this thread. When it acts up again i will try what you asked and let you know..... Again i want to stress the point that it
    was only after this update that my issue started. I'm talking the restart right after the update it was doing this. I have had kinect as soon as it came out without any issue with it. Ill let you know.

Paul Egons, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

I'm really getting tired of this.

I once raised an SR with support on this after an account breach where they renamed my WLID from some non-hotmail/live.com domain to a hotmail/live.com domain. I was first told it was not possible to change WLID if they were on a hotmail/live.com domain.
    I was then told it was/would be possible the "2nd week of June" with an upcoming system change and blatantly LIED to by MS Support. The girl who called me to tell me this was only interested in closing the ticket so she could meet her metrics.

Reality is -- if your WLID is @hotmail or @live then you will NOT be able to use the change function at all. Create a new account; migrate it over. Delete your old account.
  5. taidara Win User

Games for windows live- really getting tired.

6. Miss Portia Win User

I'm really getting tired of this.

Are you trying to change it on the website, or on the console? You can only use the Change Windows LIVE ID function on the console at this time. It is not currently supported via the website.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

spam messages from bots

Getting really tired of these spam bots as well..
  8. Daniel6591 Win User

Why does

I am getting really sick and tired of the hardcore gamer argument.
Thema:

1. Getting REALLY tired of this... - Similar Threads - Getting REALLY tired

2. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  3. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  4. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  5. How do i get more badges i really want more badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get more badges i really want more badges: right so i have a badge thats the year one i want more badges like xbox ambassador things fuz my account looks so bad could someone lost all the badges and how to get them thank you...
  6. Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X: I've always had really good connection with my Xbox One X since I have a wired ethernet connection, but the other day I randomly got booted off of a game and my Xbox hasn't been functioning the...
  7. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  8. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  9. How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...: My profile picture got deemed innapropriate it was bin laden with his full face covered by another picture and i got permanently suspended for it (i know it was stupid and i realized that aswell...
  10. How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?: About a decade ago when I bought my first xbox 360 I made 2 accounts. I have them bookmarked after I finally found them in the social menu in my new xbox account. Im sure i deleted the old emails...