getting really frustrating

Discus and support getting really frustrating in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have been trying for 5 DAYS to fix this issue and im sick and tired of every one saying the same thing. i want to stream on my xbox so i went into... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ciregod, Jul 19, 2022.

1. ciregod
    ciregod Guest

i have been trying for 5 DAYS to fix this issue and im sick and tired of every one saying the same thing.

i want to stream on my xbox so i went into my settings and selected allow on broadcasting, communications, and out side setting......
    all i want to do is integrate the party chat into the stream, my friends can do it and we have the same settings. i can include my audio to his stream but not vise versa....... please help me

ive already uninstalled/reinstalled the twitch app 5 times, ive even contacted twitch and they brought me to the xbox support page nothing is working

im an alpha skip ahead in the preview program i really hope this is a bug and WILL BE FIXED

if you need pictures of my settings i can add them in a reply...... hopefully

please help me. what do i need to do to integrate the party chat into the twitch stream????????

:)

ciregod, Jul 19, 2022
  2. ciregod Win User

IT WORKS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

i can finally stream with the party chat integrated into the stream. tomorrow i will go back to the alpha skip ahead to grab the file name and send it in the next reply with and the omega file name
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ciregod. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Since you are on the Xbox insider program, I would leave all system updates and previews for now, just for testing purposes. This will not close your Xbox Insider account and you can get back at any time.

After that, please make sure all your friends in the party are also playing on Xbox. Then, please remove and add your account to the console:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

3. Enter the email address and password for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences.

See if the issue persists and please let me know how it goes.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

You are welcome, my friend. I'm really glad it is working now. It may be related to the insider program, then. Feel free to reach me if you need any further assistance!
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Really frustrated

Intro1017 Hey there :)

Please see the
    'Service Alert Page'
    for updates on any problems regarding connecting to Xbox LIVE on Xbox One. The page is updated on a 30 minute frequency and once the problem subsides, you should be able to continue
    without issue. I understand that the issue has persisted longer than anyone would like, but hang tight, I am sure they will have this sorted as soon as they can.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. phoenixace76 Win User

Really frustrated

If you're having connection issues, quite often a hard reboot will resolve this issue, simply hold your finger on the on/off button for around 8-10 seconds (the light will go off) Then turn it back on.
Thema:

1. getting really frustrating - Similar Threads - getting really frustrating

2. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  3. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  4. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  5. How do i get more badges i really want more badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get more badges i really want more badges: right so i have a badge thats the year one i want more badges like xbox ambassador things fuz my account looks so bad could someone lost all the badges and how to get them thank you...
  6. Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X: I've always had really good connection with my Xbox One X since I have a wired ethernet connection, but the other day I randomly got booted off of a game and my Xbox hasn't been functioning the...
  7. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  8. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  9. How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...: My profile picture got deemed innapropriate it was bin laden with his full face covered by another picture and i got permanently suspended for it (i know it was stupid and i realized that aswell...
  10. How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?: About a decade ago when I bought my first xbox 360 I made 2 accounts. I have them bookmarked after I finally found them in the social menu in my new xbox account. Im sure i deleted the old emails...