Getting Ready for Elder Scrolls Online

Discus and support Getting Ready for Elder Scrolls Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im going to be starting a clan/guild for ESO our goals will be pve, pvp, end game raiding. i would like to roll dominion as i like the questing there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grizznitch, Apr 8, 2014.

  1. Grizznitch
    Grizznitch Guest

    Getting Ready for Elder Scrolls Online


    im going to be starting a clan/guild for ESO our goals will be pve, pvp, end game raiding. i would like to roll dominion as i like the questing there better. No name as of yet but leaning to Blood Coven.

    intrested parties can either app http://.iclanwebsites.com/ in the join us. (new site in progress sorry.)

    or send me a msg on live answering the following questions. if you are approved i will friend you.

    1. what are you planning on playing in ESO [class]

    2 are you atleast 18

    3. what is your previous MMO experience.

    4. what can you bring to the guild?

    5 do you have a sugestion on a guild name you would like to offer?

    :)
     
    Grizznitch, Apr 8, 2014
    #1
  2. ViRo RaptorZ
    ViRo RaptorZ Guest
    Elder scrolls online problem

    I pre ordered elder scrolls online morrowind edition and I just want to play elder scrolls online and because I pre ordered morrowind edition of the game it sayed when you were installing ready to start and its finished installing it says getting ready
    to start and then says you are too early check the store for launch date but i only what to play the stock game not morrowind
     
    ViRo RaptorZ, Apr 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
  4. J_853 Win User

    ...

    Its the elder scrolls online and it doesnt show up in "ready to install"
  5. Lofty Who Win User

    MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

  6. Karhtel Win User

    Looking forward to e3 and new games.

    Im ready for more elder scrolls 6
  7. Vairkjosa Win User

    idk if I'm gonna like Skyrim Online MMO

    Howdy! It's not really "Skyrim" online. It's Elder Scrolls online. Same basic character reference but 1000 years "before" Skyrim. You need to read up on the Elder Scrolls history to get a better understanding for this new game. From what I've been reading,
    it's going to be worth a try for me. I have my lappy all updated and ready for when it releases. Just check out the you tube stuff for it. The only real problem is that YES it is just for PC. No consoles.
  8. monkey quets Win User

    Looking For A Squad?

    How I can get the elder scrolls online ?
Thema:

Getting Ready for Elder Scrolls Online

Loading...
  1. Getting Ready for Elder Scrolls Online - Similar Threads - Getting Ready Elder

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. Why can't I play a 2 player local game? I'm ready to return this series x and get my money...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play a 2 player local game? I'm ready to return this series x and get my money...: Step by step how do I play 2 player locally???? 66478028-d12f-45c3-997c-bdc0a9c261be
  8. Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!

    in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

    in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  10. Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping thrills of off-road racing like never...: Exciting News Alert! We're thrilled to announce that Asphalt Extreme is making a triumphant return and is now available in the Windows 11 Store! ️✨ Get ready to rev up your engines and...