Getting Puzzles previously purchased

Discus and support Getting Puzzles previously purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Finally got Jigsaw back but all the puzzles I purchased in the last couple of years are showing up as available for purchase. I really don't want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StateChutoy133, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. Getting Puzzles previously purchased


    Finally got Jigsaw back but all the puzzles I purchased in the last couple of years are showing up as available for purchase. I really don't want to buy and redo them. How do I get them back?

    :)
     
    StateChutoy133, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. DonnaHarris2
    DonnaHarris2 Guest
    Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

    "My Collections"
     
    DonnaHarris2, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

    I recently received a software upgrade on my computer and noticed that all of my previously purchased jigsaw puzzles are no longer in my collection of puzzles. Does anyone know how I might retrieve them?
     
    InlandVoice2021, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. DonnaHarris2 Win User

    Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

    I would like to retrieve all the jigsaw puzzles that I have purchased from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how I can do that as the Microsoft store does not show the puzzles that I have purchased from them. I would like to have them re-installed.
    "My Collections"
  5. DonnaHarris2 Win User

    Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

    I would like to retrieve all the jigsaw puzzles that I have purchased from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how I can do that as the Microsoft store does not show the puzzles that I have purchased from them. I would like to have them re-installed.
  6. jrbfremont Win User

    MS Jigsaw Crashes

    Update: Jigsaw functions properly when I play previously played puzzles. Must be an issue with Food 2 puzzle. Just guessing.
  7. Player158761811 Win User

    Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

    I complete puzzles, but next puzzle doesn't unlock. I purchased a yearly subscription. How can I get the next puzzle to unlock as the lock puzzle tells me to play the puzzle that I have already played and completed. Please help!

    Thank you
  8. BenHsieh Win User

    11/3/14 UPDATE JUST WIPED ALL MY DATA!!!

    After deleting and re-installing the app, previously bought puzzles are now downloadable without needing to pay again. Completion records was retained. Jigsaw Jam Pack 2 and 3, if previously unlocked by completion rather than gold bars, will need to be purchased
    with gold bars again to unlock, though completion records are retained. Note to all who downloaded the update and ran into problems in previous post.
Thema:

Getting Puzzles previously purchased

Loading...
  1. Getting Puzzles previously purchased - Similar Threads - Getting Puzzles previously

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....