Getting Oops! Looks like you’re stranded when clicking "Get Game Pass" on Xbox app on PC....
Discus and support Getting Oops! Looks like you’re stranded when clicking "Get Game Pass" on Xbox app on PC.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Heya, On the Xbox app on PC, I'm getting "Oops! Looks like you’re stranded" when I click on "Get Game Pass". I've tried resetting the app, retsarting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Babbage, Jan 15, 2023.
Thema:
Getting Oops! Looks like you’re stranded when clicking "Get Game Pass" on Xbox app on PC....
Loading...
-
Getting Oops! Looks like you’re stranded when clicking "Get Game Pass" on Xbox app on PC.... - Similar Threads - Getting Oops Looks
-
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...
in XBoX on Windowsi keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285 -
How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?
in XBoX on WindowsHow can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410 -
My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email... -
My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29