Getting on my nerves

Discus and support Getting on my nerves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok iv started to notice when in a party it doesnt show my picture and says disconnected yet i can still hear people also when using my external drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Dec 28, 2015.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Getting on my nerves

Ok iv started to notice when in a party it doesnt show my picture and says disconnected yet i can still hear people also when using my external drive on instant on mode it takes shows the circle with the signing u in screen for 30 seconds yet i can
    double tap the guide button to snap friends etc also people coming online then going off my list even though they r online

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Getting on my last nerves

Just when I thought the OP created the longest run-on sentence in history, godslayer stopped by and outdid him threefold.

BizarroMantis, Dec 28, 2015
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Getting on my last nerves

those codes are few new members and do not work with existing accounts....

party chat does have problems but it is game specific...

Kinect = recalibrate it, for those who know how to use it correctly.. I would put the working rate at about 95%..

9 times out of 10.. most problems are the users fault, lack of understanding what you are doing or just ignorance... really... not trying to sound hard.. but that is reality

tohellnbak, Dec 28, 2015
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Getting on my nerves

Have you tried resetting your console to see if that fixed it?

FullHornet, Dec 28, 2015
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    yep many times the signing in issue if i unplug my external drive then it signs me in fine

N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Getting on my nerves

yep many times the signing in issue if i unplug my external drive then it signs me in fine
  7. FullHornet Win User

Getting on my nerves

Have you tried resetting your console to see if that fixed it?
  8. smileskybird Win User

April Fools came early this year.

The way the Dashboard UI and functionality is set up compared to the Xbox 360's current UI and functionality design (which I prefer and love). Fingers crossed they role out a new UI design this year or next year and improve the software performance. Xbox
    360's UI has seen many UI version changes. I like to try and joke about Xbox 1 comparing to how well Xbox 360's UI performs the games etc and how Xbox 1 is still missing Xbox Live Features from 360. At least the system is better and has more games than what
    it was like at launch where I had to hard reset it everyday, just kidding. It is sad and gets on my nerves too sometimes. Just try to turn an unpleasant situation into a positive. It's the summer school holidays for Australia and New Zealand. We were away
    for 10 days and you know what I had to do when I got back? My Xbox 1 console froze when I tried to sign it, so had to hard reset/boot it. It played a joke on me... I tried loading my friends list, it gave me a black screen, another joke...
  9. BizarroMantis Win User

Just when I thought the OP created the longest run-on sentence in history, godslayer stopped by and outdid him threefold.
  10. tohellnbak Win User

those codes are few new members and do not work with existing accounts....

party chat does have problems but it is game specific...

Kinect = recalibrate it, for those who know how to use it correctly.. I would put the working rate at about 95%..

9 times out of 10.. most problems are the users fault, lack of understanding what you are doing or just ignorance... really... not trying to sound hard.. but that is reality
Thema:

Getting on my nerves

1. Getting on my nerves - Similar Threads - Getting nerves

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  8. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  9. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  10. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876