Getting odd error just started yesterday can’t purchase any games

Discus and support Getting odd error just started yesterday can’t purchase any games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MrCow1234 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrCow1234, Dec 19, 2020.

  1. /u/MrCow1234
    /u/MrCow1234 Guest

    Getting odd error just started yesterday can’t purchase any games

    /u/MrCow1234, Dec 19, 2020
    #1
  2. JackSmash66 Win User

    “Oops. Not sure what happened here. Please try again later.” when attempting purchase.

    So scratch that, I can’t purchase ANY items in the store now. Just tried getting an AC game and it did the same error code
  3. Mito Tranin Win User

    Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Black Screen)

    I just upgraded to an Xbox Slim after my white box stopped working, and unfortunately am running into this exact problem with Spiderman FoF. The odd thing though, is that I was getting this error yesterday afternoon, but last night it was loading perfectly
    fine. Then today it started having this problem again. I'm not sure what the difference was, but then found this thread. I was able to get into the game again with the guide button workaround, so thanks for that, but is there any news on a patch to fix this?
  4. King1ouie18 Win User

    Error Code: 0x80070570 (trying to re-install Fallout 4)

    Hey there!

    That's an odd error you're getting, sorry to see that. To check, are there any scratches or cracks you're trying to install from? Also, do you have this trouble with any other games or is it only with Fallout 4?
    Only does it with fallout 4 strangely. The disc is in mint condition with no scratches or finger prints. Always looked after and rarely taken out of the console.

    Went through a chat with Microsoft yesterday and she believed it to be the disc at fault, rather than the unit.

    I put in GTA V after and it immediately started to update like it should, but Fallout 4 just refuses to start downloading.
  5. CaseyAcree Win User

    Xbox error 0x80070070 with games already installed

    Well the newest update to this scenario is now I can’t play any games. They’ll download just fine but give me the same error each time I try to start them.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    FIFA 22 - Purchased not showing up

    You're welcome Jay.

    So, that's odd. When finalizing the purchase, any error happened?
Thema:

Getting odd error just started yesterday can’t purchase any games

Loading...
  1. Getting odd error just started yesterday can’t purchase any games - Similar Threads - Getting odd error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. Kind of on odd question for 2025 but please hear me out: should I get an xbox one X over my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Kind of on odd question for 2025 but please hear me out: should I get an xbox one X over my...: I enjoy my Xbox one S for my TV Samsung (purchased in 2009..so to give you a clue). It is a Samsung UE40B6000 something something. I love the Xbox One X looking style and I know I could gain a...
  10. At odd points throughout the day, I get disconnected from games again and again.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    At odd points throughout the day, I get disconnected from games again and again.: Randomly throughout the day I get randomly disconected from matches game after game. It won't really stop unless I give up on play for an hour or two. I've reset the router but that works as a...