Getting nowhere with GamePass

Discus and support Getting nowhere with GamePass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like some help, this am when I turned on my PC to run MSFS 2020 via gamepass.the game would not start for reason had been working fine 4 days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickFrance1, Jun 3, 2021.

  1. NickFrance1
    NickFrance1 Guest

    Getting nowhere with GamePass


    I would like some help, this am when I turned on my PC to run MSFS 2020 via gamepass.the game would not start for reason had been working fine 4 days ago. I had a look on the MSFS 2020 forum and found a thread describing the problem I had so I actioned the recommended fix see below:


    3d


    Getting nowhere with GamePass [​IMG]
    ScarceFan16:

    In windows search bar type powershell
    Right click on it and select run as administrator

    Copy the command below, paste into powershell

    press enter

    Copy the command below, paste into powershell

    press enter

    Copy the command below, paste into powershell

    press enter

    Copy the command below, paste into powershell

    press enter

    Copy the command below, paste into powershell

    press enter

    Restart your computer.

    Download Microsoft.GamingServices_2.53.17003.0_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle 20

    Right click on it and select install

    Run powershell as administrator.
    Copy the command below, paste into powershell

    press enter and run msfs

    6 Replies

    5

    Tried to run and got the dreaded 0x000001 error message, and now it will not install after I tried to reinstall it and now will any other games install via Gamepass all coming up with the error code each time I try. I have tried various fixes like repair app, reset app reintstalled xbox for pc and checked the task manger and all are saying running and set to automatic.

    Really don't know what to do now any help greatly appreciated...

    Regards

    :)
     
    NickFrance1, Jun 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Getting nowhere with GamePass

    i would run system restore to a period before running the shell commands, they have completely broken your system.

    then try updating the system via windows updates and under the windows store. then try re installing the game.

    if all that fails you may have to reinstall windows 10 from scratch, usually takes 10 min to fully install but you will need to redownload any games you had from gamepass.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Getting nowhere with GamePass

  4. NickFrance1 Win User

    Getting nowhere with GamePass

    System Restore has done the trick, not sure why I didn't think of that, but I am still stuck with the original problem I had of MSFS 2020 not running, I have since found out that a fix is being on and will be put out soon, so I will wait till then!

    Thanks alot
  5. AndrewKyle2 Win User

    XBOX LIVE - taken my money and my live

    The terms of what?

    the xbox gamepass because it is nowhere to be seen when i opened it up
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Live Gold

    how do you mean failed to catch the game in gamepass, it will be there all the time. as long as you subscribe to gamepass then those games will remain playable and available, they do remove the odd one here and then and add new but sea of thieves will be
    going nowhere anytime soon.
Thema:

Getting nowhere with GamePass

Loading...
  1. Getting nowhere with GamePass - Similar Threads - Getting nowhere GamePass

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. My migrated minecraft account is nowhere to be found, how do I get it back?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated minecraft account is nowhere to be found, how do I get it back?: I migrated my mojang account successfully to a microsoft account back in Sept 2022, but when I login using my microsoft email the account is gone and is replaced by my xbox account, which doesn't...