getting no sound through my elite series 2 controller.

Discus and support getting no sound through my elite series 2 controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its up to date. I thought it was my headset but got a new one yesterday and it still wont work. Its the only issue I am having with it. I get no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AJMartin1, Mar 14, 2023.

1. AJMartin1
    AJMartin1 Guest

Its up to date. I thought it was my headset but got a new one yesterday and it still wont work. Its the only issue I am having with it.

I get no error messages from my Xbox one S. It worked fine last week and then I got back from out of town and went to play the Destiny update and its not working. I know its the controller because the headset works just fine on my PC.

:)

AJMartin1, Mar 14, 2023
  2. AJMartin1 Win User

None of this helps.. The firmware wont revert and none of the help topics even list anything dealing with a lack of sound. I know its not the xbox since it plays just fine when I turn up the volume on my TV. Also this is the only issue I am having with this controller.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

If this is already an issue with the controller, the best option would be to register and check for warranty so you can have it serviced.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your controller problem.

I would suggest reverting the controller updates and see if you have this available.

Please follow this guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If this does not help, please try other controllers to check if this is really a controller issue.

If this is already a controller problem, please check the warranty and service for the controller here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

6. Tim Cutter Win User

Controller sent for replacement, no reply..

Geri, I'm not sure if you still are receiving this thread but I did get my replacement Xbox controller today and I hooked it up to my series X and everything worked fine except that there is no sound coming through my wired headphones. These are Arctis Prime Steel Series wired headphones that worked fine with all my other controllers and just recently with my Xbox series X controller but when I connected to the Elite control they sent me it does there's no sound coming through. I cleaned the port a harder rebooted my Xbox Series X I updated the firmware and still no results.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thema:

1. getting no sound through my elite series 2 controller. - Similar Threads - getting sound through

2. How Do I Get 5.1 Surround Sound To Work On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get 5.1 Surround Sound To Work On My Xbox Series S: I’m trying to get my Series S to work on my 5.1 surround sound system and not having any luck. This set of instructions...
  3. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  4. Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC: Hi Guys, the people that sold my my brand new desktop PC cannot assist me. This is what i have, Antec NX290 Mid Tower Gaming Case Power Supplies: 500W 80 PLUS Efficiency Power Supply...
  5. Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox: Trying to get sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with my Xbox series s 4f58730c-2f3c-47bc-93c9-2972bd79413f
  6. How do i get sound from my headset when connected to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get sound from my headset when connected to the controller: whenever I connect my wired headset to the Xbox x controller I cannot hear anything in my headset, although before i could randomly it just stopped i tried restarting my console and charged my...
  7. Can't get sound through my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get sound through my headset: Hi My Xbox One X won't play sound through my headset. The headset has been tested on PC, works fine. The controller is updated with the latest firmware, lists the headset in connected...
  8. I suddenly get no video through HDMI connection - sound works and I can blindly navigate menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    I suddenly get no video through HDMI connection - sound works and I can blindly navigate menus: My setup is as follows: Xbox One S - ca 18 months old Asus CG32UQ 32" 4K gamining monitor - ca 1 month old Connected through HDMI cable supplied with the Xbox Under video settings I have...
  9. Can I get my xbox to play sound through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get my xbox to play sound through my headset?: I recently purchased the new controller with the 3.5mm jack so that I could use my PC mic on my xbox. It works well but I can't get game audio to play through it. I have a creative fatal1ty...
  10. How to get sound through HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get sound through HDMI?: I have the Xbox 260 Slim model and I wanted to buy a monitor to play it on which has an HDMI port, but no built in speakers. How will I be able to get any sound through the HDMI ports?...