Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change
Discus and support Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag some time ago. Now it won't let me connect to my ubisoft account. It is saying I need to re-associate it with the account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvieFrye, Nov 11, 2020.
Thema:
Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change
Loading...
-
Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change - Similar Threads - Getting Ubisoft account
-
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Anyone finding it impossible to get 100% since ubisoft abandoned the 2014 remastered?
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone finding it impossible to get 100% since ubisoft abandoned the 2014 remastered?: I play every day for about an hour and was breaching 100% on songs until ubisoft abandoned the console edition. For r+. Now i get 99.5 without it saying missed or late notes. Is anyone else having... -
Why can't I get achievements for EA and ubisoft games for pc gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I get achievements for EA and ubisoft games for pc gamepass: I really don't understand how I can get achievements for EA and ubisoft games on my Xbox but since iv switched to pc gamepass I can't review the games or collect achievements! And it's ubisoft... -
i can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus
in XBoX Accessibilityi can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus: When I try to link my accounts together it says "There was an error getting account details. Try again later." 7e673a10-09d0-4349-a6a8-00e3f2980d6d -
Can't get activation key for Assassins Creed origins form Ubisoft
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't get activation key for Assassins Creed origins form Ubisoft: i bought XBOX game pass and when i download Assassins Creed Origins it take me to ubisoft connect and after all the formalities before downloading the game it asks for the activation key and the... -
Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there...
in XBoX Games and AppsUbisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there...: i tried downloading rainbow six siege from the xbox game pass store but it made me download ubsifot connect so I did and when i launched it I went back to the xbox game pass store but when it... -
How to get past Ubisoft age restriction...?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to get past Ubisoft age restriction...?: How to get past Ubisoft age restriction...? How do I fix this problem so I can play? e235c320-fb44-4704-9568-19657aaf7b66
Users found this page by searching for:
ubisoft changing the linked xbox account