Getting my operators back

Discus and support Getting my operators back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with getting my operators back on rainbow six siege I lost them because I stopped using game pass ultimate and when I stopped using it I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryder ward, Mar 13, 2025.

  1. ryder ward
    ryder ward Guest

    Getting my operators back


    I need help with getting my operators back on rainbow six siege I lost them because I stopped using game pass ultimate and when I stopped using it I asked my friend if I can use his account behind my account so that I can play siege and when I logged in half of my operators were gone so I need help with getting them back thank you

    :)
     
    ryder ward, Mar 13, 2025
    #1
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    To all Elite premium members - Four months on.

    Got mine refunded 2 months ago. As clan operations still wernt working. got my £40 back and still get the content
  3. LehrZeichen85 Win User

    Am I able to gameshare MWIII vault edition with my son who has his xbox set as my home xbox if I preorder it?

    my brother buy the cross gen edition and we share since years,i buy the vault edition upgrade and i get nothing no skins and no operator,i cant see the operators from the vault edition anymore,is it not working? i guess i will my money back but in my order history it insnt aviable yet
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Missing storage

    As is stated on the box, that space is used for system operations. You can't get it back
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

    whats ur highest streak?

    Mine is 35, managed to get that on Operation Metro around the usual clustered stairs, was a really good match until my team pushed the enemy back into the spawn.
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

    My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing

    You may have to speak to a Microsoft operative that can guide you through the steps of helping you To get it back
Thema:

Getting my operators back

Loading...
  1. Getting my operators back - Similar Threads - Getting operators

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. can i get a quick start or operators manual for msfs2024?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i get a quick start or operators manual for msfs2024?: I have had Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 for the last 90 days and have not been able to get beyond the options page. Does Microsoft furnish a quick-start guide or an owners manual with the...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

    in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  10. Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators: I recently bought the ultimate edition for R6 but i didn’t get any of the operators even though i have all the packs downloaded and i already owned the base game. I’ve tried uninstalling and...