getting my epic account back

Discus and support getting my epic account back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how can i get my oldest receipt from 2018 to get my epic account back, pls help? 281ef9b5-7e23-485d-a275-86d5029f1a1a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jade McDonald, Nov 24, 2022.

1. getting my epic account back

how can i get my oldest receipt from 2018 to get my epic account back, pls help?

:)

Jade McDonald, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s odd, and the “All available” filter is selected?
    I ask this because with that filter you can see all the purchases (in my case I can see my first purchase on 2015)

If is not your case and if you’re more than sure that’s the correct account you can try reaching Microsoft support to see if they can see older purchases and give you a copy of these purchases

Here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. Jade McDonald Win User

i tried that but it only shows to 12 months and i need my oldest receipt from 2018 to get my epic account back, is there a way to see my receipts from 2018?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jade

This receipt that you’re trying to get, if for a purchase / purchases made inside Fortnite with your account?

If that is the case, all you need to do is go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the desired receipt
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try selecting a different category
    Depending on the selected category you should be able to see the desired option

Do it until you find the desired option
  6. Jade McDonald Win User

i selected "All available" but it only goes to 2021 for me and i've tried contacting Microsoft support but it won't take me to a person to ask about it.
Thema:

1. getting my epic account back - Similar Threads - getting epic account

2. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  3. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  4. How to get access to an named epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get access to an named epic account: I was wondering why my Xbox said it was already connected to an epic games account, and found the answer here stating that I chose not to connect at the start so it automatically connected me to...
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me: I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I do not have the password, but I do have the...
  7. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  8. I can't get my son's new Xbox to link to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get my son's new Xbox to link to epic games: Hello my son got a new Xbox and when we logged in we logged in with the Microsoft account like it asked. None of his games or gamer tag are showing up. When I tried to link the new Xbox to epic, I...
  9. I can’t get in contact with epic games what do I do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get in contact with epic games what do I do.: So I was in a conversation with an epic employee on Wednesday. We were resolving my problem about my account transferring and all that good stuff when all the sudden he stopped reply and I can’t...
  10. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...