getting my epic account back

Discus and support getting my epic account back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how can i get my oldest receipt from 2018 to get my epic account back, pls help? 281ef9b5-7e23-485d-a275-86d5029f1a1a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jade McDonald, Nov 24, 2022.

1. getting my epic account back

how can i get my oldest receipt from 2018 to get my epic account back, pls help?

:)

Jade McDonald, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s odd, and the “All available” filter is selected?
    I ask this because with that filter you can see all the purchases (in my case I can see my first purchase on 2015)

If is not your case and if you’re more than sure that’s the correct account you can try reaching Microsoft support to see if they can see older purchases and give you a copy of these purchases

Here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. Jade McDonald Win User

i tried that but it only shows to 12 months and i need my oldest receipt from 2018 to get my epic account back, is there a way to see my receipts from 2018?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jade

This receipt that you’re trying to get, if for a purchase / purchases made inside Fortnite with your account?

If that is the case, all you need to do is go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the desired receipt
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try selecting a different category
    Depending on the selected category you should be able to see the desired option

Do it until you find the desired option
  6. Jade McDonald Win User

i selected "All available" but it only goes to 2021 for me and i've tried contacting Microsoft support but it won't take me to a person to ask about it.
Thema:

1. getting my epic account back - Similar Threads - getting epic account

2. I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had jumpforce dlc and can't access it nor did i get a refund is that normal?: I tried using jumpfoce and all my stuff was deleted and was wondering if I get a refund for the dlcs i bought 4b46dfc0-ccd2-4ea5-b661-e66e44583e65
  3. My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...

in XBoX on Windows
    My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...: I'd like to know if there is anybody thats knows how to get in contact with someone through a live web chat through Microsoft? I been trying over and over to get in touch with someone through xbox...
  4. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...: I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming accounts, and much more. I NEED HELP...
  5. Having trouble getting my fortnite account on my xbox (I do not have an epic account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble getting my fortnite account on my xbox (I do not have an epic account): I started playing fortnite on a friends computer in season 3. I do not recall making a epic account, I think I just used his and logged out of his fortnite account once I played. A few months...
  6. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  7. Impossible to get free Epic mickey games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to get free Epic mickey games with gold: Hi, I used the code for 14days xbox live gold sub inclued in my oxbox one S pack and it works because I can play online and I get free For Honor with it. But I can't get Disney Epic Mickey...
  8. Can't get Epic Mickey 2 free game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Epic Mickey 2 free game with gold: Hi there, I've been trying to download the Epic Mickey 2 game which is currently free with Gold, but I keep getting an error, both on my Xbox and on the website, but I know others have...
  9. How to get epic skins Star Wars battlefront2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get epic skins Star Wars battlefront2: how do I get the Star Wars epic skins in battlefront 2 fbbb6316-9083-4b6c-a2af-7a27e7d38805
  10. Looking for some bros to get so e epic loots with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some bros to get so e epic loots with: hey, I'm lookin for some ppl to ay the game with. I play anywhere from 7am-5am est. feel free to add me g4nj4m0nst4 e056f3fa-f9c2-420f-825a-7d48c1e18ad0