Getting My Clothing In The Avatar Marketplace

Discus and support Getting My Clothing In The Avatar Marketplace in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys! So I was wondering if any of you could help please? :) I'm super interested in getting my branded video game apparel in the Avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LevelupLola, Jun 1, 2018.

  1. LevelupLola
    LevelupLola Guest

    Getting My Clothing In The Avatar Marketplace


    Hey guys!

    So I was wondering if any of you could help please? Getting My Clothing In The Avatar Marketplace :)

    I'm super interested in getting my branded video game apparel in the Avatar Marketplace but I have NO IDEA who to approach and where to start!

    Have any of you been successful in doing this? Or know of the route I should take?

    Thank you guys!

    :)
     
    LevelupLola, Jun 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    WTF IS THIS MICROSOFT??

    [quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

    Why dont MS just get rid of the Avatar marketplace

    [/quote]

    Derp, because morons pay tons of cash for the little trinkets and clothing for them
     
    Andreas_212, Jun 1, 2018
    #2
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Avatar Clothing

    Some avatar awards got taken off because they are too violent or not appropriated.

    For example the demon baby from the arcade game ugly americans.

    Also the avatar gun props got changed into toys.

    Other then that, you should get all your other items back when do what the person above said.
     
    skys7, Jun 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Andreas_212 Win User

    WTF IS THIS MICROSOFT??

    [quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

    Why dont MS just get rid of the Avatar marketplace

    [/quote]

    Derp, because morons pay tons of cash for the little trinkets and clothing for them
  5. The Resistance Win User

    Jersey Shore Avatar items? -.-

    They just added this collection to the UK Avatar Marketplace. I was absolutely mortified when I saw it.
    It would be great if we could get some good TV show Avatar Clothing for shows like LOST, which does have a game on the Xbox. We g0tz a Situation Microsoooft!
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Jet Set Radio is coming!

    [quote user="Space Ham"]

    I would like to see some Jet Set Radio Avatar Gear

    -roller skates

    -clothes

    -spray can

    -background

    -dance moves

    [/quote]



    You get the spray can and a t-shirt as avatar rewards when playing the game.... There's also some JSR stuff in the Sega Allstars Racing section on avatar marketplace.
  7. The Resistance Win User

    avatar ?

    You could always look at an image of him whilst in the Avatar Editor and see what default Avatar Clothing suits it the best. Blonde Hair and Shades are a must. If you want a "military-esque" type of Wesker looking suit then you will have to purchase one.
    Like the below. They are in the Military Collections on the Avatar Marketplace.

    [​IMG]
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

    Xbox 360

    Hi,

    After you 'purchase' the free item on your account from the marketplace, it will go into your download queue on your 360 then you can go into the Avatar editor and add the clothing or prop to your outfit.
Thema:

Getting My Clothing In The Avatar Marketplace

Loading...
  1. Getting My Clothing In The Avatar Marketplace - Similar Threads - Getting Clothing Avatar

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....