Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.

Discus and support Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been having frequent lockup/freezing problems recently with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I get a memory location error when trying to position a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zaydebob, Apr 22, 2020.

  1. Zaydebob
    Zaydebob Guest

    Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.


    I have been having frequent lockup/freezing problems recently with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I get a memory location error when trying to position a puzzle piece.

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    It started happening a couple of weeks ago. I had not made any changes to my system, aside from automatic installation of software updates.

    :)
     
    Zaydebob, Apr 22, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.

    Hi Bob,



    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Zaydebob Win User

    Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.

    Here's a pic of the error message.


    [​IMG]
  4. OK Fowl Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles Freezing

  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzle freezing

    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. MarkCarton Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw

    MS Jigsaw closes during puzzle building and occasionally during the middle of a puzzle. Most annoying but if it closes during the game, it will restore back to the same point upon reloading. No error msg; version 1.3.1509.1706.
Thema:

Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.

Loading...
  1. Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles. - Similar Threads - Getting memory location

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. On alpha skip ahead been getting issues with video memory

    in XboX Insiders
    On alpha skip ahead been getting issues with video memory: Been playing borderlands 3 been having a blast bust keep getting this constant error i have over 50gb of ssd space, obviously not that I know but still could of been related, and I keep getting...
  8. I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge: I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge All of my friends got it, including friends who had recently established accounts. Is it distributed in any order or according to any criteria?...
  9. I keep getting a out of memory error on Game Pass on PC when trying to play Fuga

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a out of memory error on Game Pass on PC when trying to play Fuga: When I launch Fuga from the PC game pass I keep getting a out of memory error. I have 32gb of memory so I have more than enough to run it. Ive played the demo on Steam so I know my PC can handle...
  10. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": I keep getting that message Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering I have rest my console to factory settings but kept my saved games What other things can I try?...