Getting Lonely Looking for Xbox One Players.......

Discus and support Getting Lonely Looking for Xbox One Players....... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 18 + please, all others are welcome, Male or Female, doesn't matter. Just as long as you aren't a deaf-mute and PTFO. Send a friend's request and I'll... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Thomas, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. Mr. Thomas
    Mr. Thomas Guest

    Getting Lonely Looking for Xbox One Players.......


    18 + please, all others are welcome, Male or Female, doesn't matter. Just as long as you aren't a deaf-mute and PTFO. Send a friend's request and I'll accept.

    :)
     
    Mr. Thomas, Apr 20, 2014
    #1
  2. Experienced clan looking for new members "The Great Ones ", we are GHOST ready!!!!

    We are looking for a lot of UK players also. The few that we have are lonely!! We have won our first Clan War and well on our way to win the second one!!!! Join us......Must check out our site ....GRT1s.com
     
    StR8 Jacket Jim, Apr 20, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for Minecraft friends!

    Names Paul, 17, just began a new world on minecraft! Looking for mature players who like survival mode and just having fun with the game. Add me Getting Lonely Looking for Xbox One Players....... :) I'm kinda lonely )-:
     
    Velocity XL 200, Apr 20, 2014
    #3
  4. Revive Society Win User

    Newbie here..

    Thanks.

    But, i've never been a Lone Wolf. I am one, with my squad.

    I love that Battlefield relies on Teamwork and Tactics.

    .

    I look forward to continuing being the Objective Player i always was.
  5. sHenziiii Win User

    Never seen anything like this..tdm stupidity

    if everyone is killing themselves the other team has no one to score on but the lone player. it makes sense.
  6. StR8 Jacket Jim Win User

    Experienced clan looking for new members "The Great Ones ", we are GHOST ready!!!!

    We are looking for a lot of UK players also. The few that we have are lonely!! We have won our first Clan War and well on our way to win the second one!!!! Join us......Must check out our site ....GRT1s.com
  7. RacoonPete Win User

    Idiots in Multiplayer

    [quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

    [quote user="AcadiaPaul"]

    On the contrary, the few times I've used Vanguards, only enough to level them up to 20 twice,
    I've found biotic charge is a very useful team tool. Charge, destroy, revive.

    [/quote]



    How would you know? You were one of the people defending lone wolfing earlier in this thread. Lone wolfing is not being a team player.

    [/quote]If I was defending lone wolfing, that implies I have the rational prowess to differentiate between lone wolfing and being a team player.
  8. getMAD79 Win User

    nam players

    I've been lone wolfing for awhile and getting cornholed alot in this game too.

    Are you as old as your avatar looks?
Thema:

Getting Lonely Looking for Xbox One Players.......

Loading...
  1. Getting Lonely Looking for Xbox One Players....... - Similar Threads - Getting Lonely Looking

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...