Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...

Discus and support Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game. recently allowed Xbox Live Gold to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WonkeyMonkey, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. WonkeyMonkey
    WonkeyMonkey Guest

    Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...


    Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game.

    recently allowed Xbox Live Gold to expire but purchased the full Portal Knights game rather than using the free games with Gold version. Since then, we are playing offline, but with two accounts on the same Xbox One.

    One of the accounts frequently shows a "License Missing" error for certain characters. The characters having the problem are all elves which are included in the "Elves and Furfolk" expansion but these were purchased with the full version of the game.

    It's a different account each time that has the error, it seems to just be whichever account is logged in last. Fully exiting the game and logging in again usually fixes the problem.

    I have followed the instructions on screen several times which say that the expansion just needs to be installed for the second account. It does this over and over again and shouldn't be doing so after the purchase of the game.

    Any ideas how I can resolve this, or any do any Microsoft employees reviewing this board? I would really like to get this resolved so that I am not having license issues for a Microsoft product.

    Thanks in advance!

    :)
     
    WonkeyMonkey, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. WonkeyMonkey Win User

    Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game.

    Thank you, I will try this. Before I do, though... Will this impact saved games or characters?

    There are three Xbox profiles saved to this console. So I just sign out and remove the profiles and then sign back into them and all should be well and all saved characters and games should still be there?

    Thanks again!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game.

    Hi WonkeyMonkey! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Try to do the following, delete both accounts from the console, after that do these steps

    Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.

    Plug the console power cable back in.

    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game.

    Yes all saves must be available as are tied to the email account
  5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

    Portal knights grumpy rings

    It doesnt look like it does no. It appears to be customisation items for your character.

    Portal Knights Grumpy Rings in the Microsoft Store

    Description

    Customise your Portal Knights characters with this selection of grumpy rings.

    Rings include: - Ring of Flies - Ring of the Firelord - Bad Weather

    Ring Stand out from your friends with these great new effects to your character while exploring Elysia. Just equip these vanity rings to see it for yourself!

    The world of Elysia needs YOU! Join this cooperative, 3D sandbox action RPG to level up your character, craft epic weapons, conquer enemies in real-time, and build almost anything! Craft your adventure. Forge your hero. Become the ultimate Portal Knight!
  6. Ortega Taco Kit Win User

    Season Pass trouble

    After I refreshed my purchase history it recognized that I have the episodes. But now when I try to watch any of them I get error code 803c0008 saying the license for the content is missing, corrupted or expired and to sign in on the account that made the
    purchase. Anyone else getting that?
Thema:

Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...

Loading...
  1. Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after... - Similar Threads - Getting License Missing

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. How do i get microsoft/mincraft to transfer my minecraft license to a new microsoft account...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get microsoft/mincraft to transfer my minecraft license to a new microsoft account...: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked and all details have changed and when i put in my account it says microsoft account doesnt exist, i had a minecraft account on the microsoft account and when my...
  8. Getting a Minecraft License

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a Minecraft License: If I own minecraft on dofferent platforms, is there a way to get it legitimately on PC? I own minecraft on my PS4, Nintendo Switch and Mobile devices, but due to financial issues I am unable to...
  9. I can't get Minecraft ‎Education‎ in Microsoft 365 Admin Centre to buy licenses?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Minecraft ‎Education‎ in Microsoft 365 Admin Centre to buy licenses?: I'm trying to purchase some 'direct purchase' licences under the Minecraft Education links but it takes me to the Microsoft 365 Admin Centre, from there the Minecraft Education won't display, and...
  10. Getting a "clip license device id does not match the device id bound device license" error...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a "clip license device id does not match the device id bound device license" error...: Getting a "clip license device id does not match the device id bound device license" error with any app I run from the Microsoft store or XBOX app on a new PC 1c615759-a6a1-4c41-bb12-0d8bcfb53c98

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. What is a License portal knights