Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...

Discus and support Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game. recently allowed Xbox Live Gold to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WonkeyMonkey, Nov 10, 2021.

1. WonkeyMonkey
    WonkeyMonkey Guest

Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after...

Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game.

recently allowed Xbox Live Gold to expire but purchased the full Portal Knights game rather than using the free games with Gold version. Since then, we are playing offline, but with two accounts on the same Xbox One.

One of the accounts frequently shows a "License Missing" error for certain characters. The characters having the problem are all elves which are included in the "Elves and Furfolk" expansion but these were purchased with the full version of the game.

It's a different account each time that has the error, it seems to just be whichever account is logged in last. Fully exiting the game and logging in again usually fixes the problem.

I have followed the instructions on screen several times which say that the expansion just needs to be installed for the second account. It does this over and over again and shouldn't be doing so after the purchase of the game.

Any ideas how I can resolve this, or any do any Microsoft employees reviewing this board? I would really like to get this resolved so that I am not having license issues for a Microsoft product.

Thanks in advance!

:)

WonkeyMonkey, Nov 10, 2021
  2. WonkeyMonkey Win User

Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after purchasing full game.

Thank you, I will try this. Before I do, though... Will this impact saved games or characters?

There are three Xbox profiles saved to this console. So I just sign out and remove the profiles and then sign back into them and all should be well and all saved characters and games should still be there?

Thanks again!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi WonkeyMonkey! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Try to do the following, delete both accounts from the console, after that do these steps

Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes all saves must be available as are tied to the email account
  5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Portal knights grumpy rings

It doesnt look like it does no. It appears to be customisation items for your character.

Portal Knights Grumpy Rings in the Microsoft Store

Description

Customise your Portal Knights characters with this selection of grumpy rings.

Rings include: - Ring of Flies - Ring of the Firelord - Bad Weather

Ring Stand out from your friends with these great new effects to your character while exploring Elysia. Just equip these vanity rings to see it for yourself!

The world of Elysia needs YOU! Join this cooperative, 3D sandbox action RPG to level up your character, craft epic weapons, conquer enemies in real-time, and build almost anything! Craft your adventure. Forge your hero. Become the ultimate Portal Knight!
  6. Ortega Taco Kit Win User

Season Pass trouble

After I refreshed my purchase history it recognized that I have the episodes. But now when I try to watch any of them I get error code 803c0008 saying the license for the content is missing, corrupted or expired and to sign in on the account that made the
    purchase. Anyone else getting that?
Thema:

1. Getting "License Missing" error when signing into Portal Knights characters only after... - Similar Threads - Getting License Missing

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  10. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is a License portal knights