Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading

Discus and support Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This problem started late last week and it has seriously frustrated me. I have been trying to finish career mode on F1 2018 before the new game comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zoomzoom567, Jun 27, 2019.

1. zoomzoom567
    zoomzoom567 Guest

This problem started late last week and it has seriously frustrated me. I have been trying to finish career mode on F1 2018 before the new game comes out and im at usa in season 10 but as i try to skip the practice sessions and go strait to quali. The
    loading symbol shows up in the top left corner and then it goes black and leaves me on the dash board. I have tried testing connections, hard resets, deleting accounts, deleting the game, and checking the disk. Nothing is working. Please help.

:)

zoomzoom567, Jun 27, 2019
  2. WolfishBigdave Win User

I used to deal with that during Destiny 2 launch. I would wait for a bit before re launching a game.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello zoomzoom567,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that F1 2018 is crashing every time you reach a certain point in the game. We suggest utilizing the article entitled, "My
    Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay
    " in order to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. telephotoedgar2 Win User

5. zoomzoom567 Win User

Thank you XBF Leo G,

The article you sent was helpful but i am to scared to erase all my game files or reset my Xbox to factory settings so i will simply wait untill the new F1 game comes out and test if it was really my game or my consul. I will simply live with the fact that
    i was not able to finish the game ( a goal i had since the previous game ) and look up the ending on youtube.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello ZoomZoom,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Those 2 steps you mention can be crucial in resolving this issue. I can assure you that you would not lose any save game progress as long as your console was connected to the internet while you were playing these games. The
    Xbox one console automatically back ups your saved data to
    the cloud server
    . This is how you are able to access your saved data on different consoles.

Also, you have the option to keep your games and apps downloaded when factory resetting your Xbox one. this would make it to where you would only need to re-sign into the accounts you use. So make sure you know the email/password before performing that step.
Thema:

1. Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading - Similar Threads - Getting kicked game

2. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  3. Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.: For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've never had this issue on other games....
  4. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  5. Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming: Hey, Really looking for someone to help. This has been happening ever since I switched to Xbox X. This never used to happen with the Xbox One. I play COD mostly, and I keep getting kicked mid...
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  8. Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?: I have reset the console, removed and re-added my account, adjusted the resolution, and turned game mode permanently on. I still keep getting kicked. ****?! I’m about to lose my mind. I need this...
  9. does anyone get kicked out of games when you try to upload a clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone get kicked out of games when you try to upload a clip?: every time I try to upload a clip while in game, it kicks me out. I never had this issue on my xbox one or one X. I even tried erasing my xbox series x and it still didn't fix it. my friends make...
  10. Getting kicked straight to dashboard with online games, happening on multiple Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked straight to dashboard with online games, happening on multiple Xbox Series X...: Hello, On Xbox Series X I am getting kicked from online games (disc and digital) back to the Xbox dashboard, after 5 to 30 minutes of playing. No disconnect messages or error codes, straight to...