Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2

Discus and support Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've done everything bungie suggest but keep getting booted out of game an offline. An then takes act of god to get reconnected to Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DICTATOR73, Oct 15, 2017.

1. DICTATOR73
    DICTATOR73 Guest

I've done everything bungie suggest but keep getting booted out of game an offline. An then takes act of god to get reconnected to Xbox live

:)

DICTATOR73, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Getting Kicked ONLY Playing Destiny

I am also having this exact problem no solutions seem to be working for me either.

Cookfamily524, Oct 15, 2017
  3. MMeister6
    MMeister6 Guest
    Getting Kicked ONLY Playing Destiny

Yeah, As @Malacath you should check your router to see if it has multi-console support.

MMeister6, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Does the issue happen in multiple games as well or just in Destiny 2? That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Does the issue happen in multiple games as well or just in Destiny 2? That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. RumblyDunman890 Win User

Everytime i play destiny it keep kicking me offline

dude I have the same *** problem. im happy im not the only one.

Everytime I play destiny and join a mission it kicks me offline for some *** reason. It *** me OFF!
  7. MrSnrub Win User

I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only

I get kicked offline, but only on the 360. I stay in my party on the xbox one and i just get kicked off from the 360. Its just the black ops 2 and its not instant. I can play for like 30 min or so before it boots me offline.
  8. theman72HG Win User

How do I report people who keep kicking me offline?

[quote user="KING P00KIE"]

Hey I was playing black ops 2 and was smashing some *** talkers. Then they said how do you like your internet then I got kicked offline and when ever I log back in I get kicked offline. Please help

[/quote]

it's more like he kicked you from the game as he was the host or something
  9. Malacath Win User

Getting Kicked ONLY Playing Destiny

Unfortunately if your router doesn't have multi-console support then there is nothing you can do apart from checking if there is a firmware update for it.

DMZ and port forwarding cannot be used if you have multiple consoles. Only UPnP will work and that's only if you have a router with decent UPnP support.
Thema:

1. Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Getting kicked offline

2. If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for...: and if that person has put 5 years into their character and the can NOT switch to the other system, how much in damages do you think that constitutes? It would be different if Microsoft took...
  3. Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...

in XboX Insiders
    Why do we still get immediately kicked offline as opposed to a 15 minute warning incase...: Does anyone have a good reason why we don't have a (atleast) 15 minute warning to save games before updates kick us offline by now? I genuinely don't see the downside but I hope I'm just missing...
  4. Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...: Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i dont play multiplayer...
  5. I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only: I have posted recently about getting booted offline playing xbox 360 backwards compatible games. It was only black ops 2. I went up and picked up black ops 1 to test it out and i was on for 2-3...
  6. I keep getting kicked offline by someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked offline by someone: His name is [Mod Removed]he has been doing it for a while and he will not stop he has my I.p and keeps joining my party harassing me I pay all of this money to play and buy systems and I can't...
  7. Getting kicked offline!!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked offline!!??: Ok so, for about 3 months some kid who's clearly bad at COD keeps kicking me and a lot of other people offline, somehow managing to freeze my router so i cant connect for a while after He...
  8. Still keep getting kicked offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still keep getting kicked offline: our son is still getting kicked offline on his new xbox one but all works fine on his 360 a47d2f64-87c5-4484-b6fe-b82038c04da5
  9. I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep having problems with Party Chat and getting kicked offline! HELP!!!: I am having some major issues with my 360 and my connection online. Over the weekend, I brought my XBOX to a friends and when I plugged my box back in at home on Sunday, I keep getting kicked from...
  10. im getting kicked offline for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    im getting kicked offline for no reason: for almost a week now ive been randomly disconnected from LIVE. first it will kick me out of parties, than a minute later i will disconnect and when i try to connect back it will say my console...