Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2

Discus and support Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've done everything bungie suggest but keep getting booted out of game an offline. An then takes act of god to get reconnected to Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DICTATOR73, Oct 15, 2017.

1. DICTATOR73
    DICTATOR73 Guest

I've done everything bungie suggest but keep getting booted out of game an offline. An then takes act of god to get reconnected to Xbox live

:)

DICTATOR73, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Getting Kicked ONLY Playing Destiny

I am also having this exact problem no solutions seem to be working for me either.

Cookfamily524, Oct 15, 2017
  3. MMeister6
    MMeister6 Guest
    Getting Kicked ONLY Playing Destiny

Yeah, As @Malacath you should check your router to see if it has multi-console support.

MMeister6, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Does the issue happen in multiple games as well or just in Destiny 2? That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the network performance. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type

Does the issue happen in multiple games as well or just in Destiny 2? That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. RumblyDunman890 Win User

Everytime i play destiny it keep kicking me offline

dude I have the same *** problem. im happy im not the only one.

Everytime I play destiny and join a mission it kicks me offline for some *** reason. It *** me OFF!
  7. MrSnrub Win User

I Get Kicked Offline Playing Black Ops 2 Only

I get kicked offline, but only on the 360. I stay in my party on the xbox one and i just get kicked off from the 360. Its just the black ops 2 and its not instant. I can play for like 30 min or so before it boots me offline.
  8. theman72HG Win User

How do I report people who keep kicking me offline?

[quote user="KING P00KIE"]

Hey I was playing black ops 2 and was smashing some *** talkers. Then they said how do you like your internet then I got kicked offline and when ever I log back in I get kicked offline. Please help

[/quote]

it's more like he kicked you from the game as he was the host or something
  9. Malacath Win User

Getting Kicked ONLY Playing Destiny

Unfortunately if your router doesn't have multi-console support then there is nothing you can do apart from checking if there is a firmware update for it.

DMZ and port forwarding cannot be used if you have multiple consoles. Only UPnP will work and that's only if you have a router with decent UPnP support.
Thema:

1. Getting kicked offline playing destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Getting kicked offline

2. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  3. Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.: For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've never had this issue on other games....
  4. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  5. Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming: Hey, Really looking for someone to help. This has been happening ever since I switched to Xbox X. This never used to happen with the Xbox One. I play COD mostly, and I keep getting kicked mid...
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  10. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...