Getting kicked offline by another player.

Discus and support Getting kicked offline by another player. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty: Ghost last night, and another player started saying stuff about kicking people offline if he doesn't get into our clan. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhOsT x BeAr, Jan 2, 2014.

1. GhOsT x BeAr
    GhOsT x BeAr Guest

I was playing Call of Duty: Ghost last night, and another player started saying stuff about kicking people offline if he doesn't get into our clan. I told him no. So since then I have been getting kicked offline fairly often and have to wait quite awhile
    to get back on. Every time this happens he sends messages to me saying he's going to kick me offline. Doesn't matter what I'm doing on my Xbox 360. I can be on the dash board or playing a game or watching Netflix. I want this issue solved. I would appreciate
    it.

:)

GhOsT x BeAr, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Kicked offline by another player

EVERYONE BEWARE OF "[mod removed]" He randomly joined my party and started talking trash to me, so me being the guy i am said huh ?? and he was like you disrespecting me and i replied "Dude this is xbox i could care less about you and your life
    and i would kick you but im playing battlefield at the time" then my friend came back to party chat and she tells the guy "join my game and go to game chat" and the guys says "is this the guy you want me to kick offline" and she replies "NO NO NO, why would
    i want you to kick him offline and he's on battlefield and im on Black ops , now join my game and come to game chat" then the guy replies "No he's disresprecting me im about to kick him offline" so i replied "so your gonna kick me offline for magically disrespecting
    you dude you dont want these problems" and he says "yea i do what you gonna do about it" and i said "ohh i'll just tell my friends and they'll handle it all" and he says "I'll kick them offline to" and i say "i doubt it " so then he says "you ready to go offline
    " so i told him "No im playing battlefield let me finish my match first" (Me not really giving two cares at the time) So he says "your going off in 30 seconds" and i say "ok as long as i get my XP from the game" Then i hear him say "wow it failed" and i hear
    a bunch of clicking in the back groumd of him desperatly trying to kick me off but i have great internet service with like VPS or some stuff like that so nothing happen but a slight lag of my game thats about it so i played threw it but i was still in the
    party and the guys says "when is this stuff gonna work" and i laugh at him because he's really trying and he says you'll be offline in like 5 seconds then that leads to 30 minutes and the only thing i got was lag then my battlefield froze my game, so i restarted
    my game and got back online thats when my game started being weird and i got disconnected , my internet and house phone was off.

Soi figured he kicked me off, so I called the police dispatch not knowing who to call and they talk to me about how he broke a law , but not any law a federal law so he transfers me to my internet service and they help me fix my internet then they give the
    number to xbox live or microsoft so i call and tell then and the wonderful staff member Michelle who was very helpful and guided me around on this website, she told me to put this in a private message but i dont know hot to create one so im reaching out to
    the community and hoping anyone who works for xbox could help me. those are all the details and

it happened Monday around the time of 11:47 the guy who kicked me offline was "[mod removed]"

I really hope someone can help me ...Thanks

I Sagittarius I, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ADX PEN
    ADX PEN Guest
    Kicked offline by another player

Yea same thing happened to me. A guy whose gamertag is [Mod Removed] did the same to me joined my party and was talking bout that him and a friend have been doing it all day and said might as well do it to the party leader to so I kicked
    him and his friend out the party then my connection got terrible 3 minutes later and it kicked me offline for about 10 minutes so yea hopefully xbox gets him for doing this to people. Be good guys and don't let these hackers or whatever they're called mess
    with you. Later.

ADX PEN, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to contact your ISP and let them know what's happening. They should help you get more of a stable connection. You can read more about a DOS attack here -

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. GhOsT x BeAr
    GhOsT x BeAr Guest
    It not my connection. I can play on my PS3 or my computer.

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If he's kicking you offline, then he is messing with your Internet connection. It's called a Denial of Service attack.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  7. GhOsT x BeAr
    GhOsT x BeAr Guest
    Is but unless he has something to do it more then 15 hours later. Its been constant no matter what I do. An by reading all that information has basically only said if they meet you through the servers. Yet its been 15 hours since he was in a lobby with me.
    An I have done just about everything that article said and still have the problem.

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Have you contacting your ISP?

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately they will have to be the ones to help you. Since the attack comes through your internet connection and not Live, Xbox support can't fix it. You can file a complaint on the other gamer and the enforcement team will investigate him and probably
    ban him, but that's about it.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  10. GhOsT x BeAr
    GhOsT x BeAr Guest
    Well that is just wonderful.

GhOsT x BeAr, Oct 31, 2018
  11. GhOsT x BeAr Win User

It not my connection. I can play on my PS3 or my computer.
  12. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact your ISP and let them know what's happening. They should help you get more of a stable connection. You can read more about a DOS attack here -

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  13. GhOsT x BeAr Win User

Well that is just wonderful.
  14. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately they will have to be the ones to help you. Since the attack comes through your internet connection and not Live, Xbox support can't fix it. You can file a complaint on the other gamer and the enforcement team will investigate him and probably
    ban him, but that's about it.
  15. Smwutches Win User

If he's kicking you offline, then he is messing with your Internet connection. It's called a Denial of Service attack.
Thema:

1. Getting kicked offline by another player. - Similar Threads - Getting kicked offline

2. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  3. Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.: For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've never had this issue on other games....
  4. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  5. Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming: Hey, Really looking for someone to help. This has been happening ever since I switched to Xbox X. This never used to happen with the Xbox One. I play COD mostly, and I keep getting kicked mid...
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  10. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...