Getting Involved

Discus and support Getting Involved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to get more involved in my roll and want to join an Ambassadors club on the console to play games with you all if i could be added to one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DG Titan Z, Feb 17, 2018.

  1. DG Titan Z
    DG Titan Z Guest

    Getting Involved


    I would like to get more involved in my roll and want to join an Ambassadors club on the console to play games with you all if i could be added to one i would much appreciate that!

    :)
     
    DG Titan Z, Feb 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Mess around in game

    Sounds interesting but, If there is cheats involved I won't be involved as I am still getting achievements. Good luck tho.
     
    Koniginherrin, Feb 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Replies aren't going through, WHY?

    Thankyou for getting involved btw, some of the ambassadors are really getting to me.
     
    InfiniteSlayerX, Feb 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Koniginherrin Win User

    Mess around in game

    Sounds interesting but, If there is cheats involved I won't be involved as I am still getting achievements. Good luck tho.
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

    Mass Effect Fanfiction... thoughts?

    I think that whatever it is has to be HUGE because the Illusive Man is directly involved. Miranda says he hardly ever gets directly involved in projects.
  6. choppyseize Win User

    Defending someone?

    Also, It would be awful to get a suspension for something that didn't involve you in the first place. If you choose to become involved that's a risk you agree to take on.
  7. DEERSLAYER8985 Win User

    Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA

    I'm looking to get involved in a guild .
  8. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

    Replies aren't going through, WHY?

    Thankyou for getting involved btw, some of the ambassadors are really getting to me.
Thema:

Getting Involved

Loading...
  1. Getting Involved - Similar Threads - Getting Involved

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...