Getting immediately booted off of Xbox Live: Error code: 80151901

Discus and support Getting immediately booted off of Xbox Live: Error code: 80151901 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so for about a month (right after the new system update), I've been getting error code 80151909. This error code makes it impossible to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaMale416, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AlphaMale416
    AlphaMale416 Guest

Ok, so for about a month (right after the new system update), I've been getting error code 80151909. This error code makes it impossible to sign into Xbox live even though there is nothing wrong with my connection (I can sign in to xbox live as a guest,
    but as soon as I sign in with my profile, I get kicked off).

I've seen many similar posts and error codes being listed in the forums, so I'll shed a little more light on the issue. I had a chat session with customer support about 2 weeks ago and the technician took me through steps for deleting my profile, clearing
    the cache, and re-downloading my profile. This helped, but it didn't solve the problem. I was able to sign into Xbox live if I tried to sign in enough times. For about two weeks, if I would try to sign in 3-5 times then I would "get past" the error and
    be able to sign in. However, in the past 2 or 3 days, this has stopped working and I've been unable to connect to Xbox live at all. I've tried redoing the steps that the technician took me through, but this time it's not working. I can't sign in no matter
    how many times I try. Again, I stress that this happened directly after the most recent system update, that there is no problem with my connection, and that I have tried the steps that are being suggested to most people here on the forums.

:)

AlphaMale416, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Can't sign in too live error code 80151901

Playing on a slim model. Been having issues of getting signed out of live a lot and today can't sign in getting the error code 80151901.

Thanks for any help.

Carl.

CarlLipscombe, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Error Code 80151901

Hey guys so in having trouble with signing into Xbox live so after a while it will kick me off Xbox live and that's not cool at all any suggestions error code 80151901

Fusion Shifted, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Fusion Shifted Win User

Error Code 80151901

Hey guys so in having trouble with signing into Xbox live so after a while it will kick me off Xbox live and that's not cool at all any suggestions error code 80151901
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox won't connect to internet but will connect to wifi

6. onyxishere Win User

Getting bumped off at home

7. XBF Javier R Win User

help

Hello Heather,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an error code 80151901.

Are you attempting to sign into your console on an Xbox One console?

Or is this occurring through an Xbox 360 console?

If this has to do with the Xbox 360 console, we suggest following our
    error 80151901 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360
    support article for direct assistance with this issue.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  8. Brosky aP Win User

Connection Trouble. Is it the ISP, my 360, or...?

Hey again VIILivelySins!

Thanks for posting that information. You mentioned that you're getting the
    error quite a lot.

Did you try any of the steps as listed
    here
    ?
Thema:

1. Getting immediately booted off of Xbox Live: Error code: 80151901 - Similar Threads - Getting immediately booted

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  9. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback: I tried the steps described in this post however the issue still persists. I enter my login details after completing my password it just says "Hang on well we sign you out". Again, this is...
  10. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE): I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and...