Getting harrassed

Discus and support Getting harrassed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of my old friends is harrassing me over Xbox live. I have reported and blocked him but he keeps using other accounts to try message me. He is even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lll REGRET lll, Jun 16, 2020.

  1. Getting harrassed


    One of my old friends is harrassing me over Xbox live. I have reported and blocked him but he keeps using other accounts to try message me. He is even doing it on social media too. He wont stop making fake acckunt and i want to report him and all his accounts

    :)
     
    lll REGRET lll, Jun 16, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Getting harrassed

    Hello Regret,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with being harassed. The only thing you can do is keep reporting and blocking the accounts he creates. If the harassment goes further and you are in fear of your life etc. You need to reach
    out to your local police department. You can look over the
    Enforcement site
    for more information.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Getting harrassed

    Hello sorry this is happening to you. All I can say is dont respond to him and just keep reporting him!!
  4. VernierSlake Win User

    got a message from Xbox live inc. WHAT TO DO?

    File a complaint against it for harrassment and that'll get it banned.
  5. Deathassassin06 Win User

    MineCraft friends

    Lol old perves not everyone is one mate im an adult and stick up for some the kids online if they get harrassed i have better things to do then harrasse some kid online or offline
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Banned for getting harrassed

    I called someone a idiot
    This is why you got banned. A lot of people get a suspension for sending harassing/profane/negative messages to others regardless of context or who started the fight first. Whenever you encounter unfriendly messages on Xbox Live, report the message, mute,
    and block. Do not give those players any further attention. Xbox Enforcement are able to read deleted messages, so it does not matter.

    You will need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see more details about your suspension. If eligible, you may submit a case review. Suspensions are handled by Xbox Enforcement staff and they do not use the
    forums, so you will unfortunately not be able to find further assistance than this.
Thema:

Getting harrassed

Loading...
  1. Getting harrassed - Similar Threads - Getting harrassed

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...