getting geo restricted error

Discus and support getting geo restricted error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. GeoRestricted I bought this in India and now i have travelled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by parinit miryala, Dec 26, 2023.

  1. getting geo restricted error


    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

    GeoRestricted

    I bought this in India and now i have travelled to USA and trying to redeem and getting this error. What should i do now ?

    :)
     
    parinit miryala, Dec 26, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    getting geo restricted error

    Region locked codes can only be redeemed in the region they were created for. If you're going back to India, you'd have to wait to redeem it when you get back. Otherwise, there's nothing you can do to bypass region restrictions.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Game CD With add on code and the game is blocked in my region

    Keep in mind xbox one games don't have restrictions HOWEVER digital content like add-ons are georestricted

    If you get certain games like COD 360 games you can't import games as they are also language restricted and geo restricted
  4. mjhamani Win User

    Games missing from XBOX GAME PASS PC LIBRARY

    I should mention games are not available for purchase. Is there some geo restrictions with certain games?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Is Scorn geo-restricted?

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Prostolyubo, Some games do have restrictions.

    What would your location be, just the country, please?

    Other games can you use xcloud?

    Try using the game in another browser, on your cell phone, using only your mobile network

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Is Scorn geo-restricted?

    I take it you have used cloud gaming before? And have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription? What country are you in?

    I can't find anything to suggest the game is geo-restricted, no. Can't find complaints about it elsewhere either which makes me think it's on your end somehow.
Thema:

getting geo restricted error

Loading...
  1. getting geo restricted error - Similar Threads - getting geo restricted

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]