Getting frustrated

Discus and support Getting frustrated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; either the power supply or the Xbox keeps shutting off at random through play. Doesn't matter whether I'm online or playing solo. Have reset power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoulSlayer03199, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. Getting frustrated


    either the power supply or the Xbox keeps shutting off at random through play. Doesn't matter whether I'm online or playing solo. Have reset power supply as per xbox support 4 times now. Help please before i chuck it out a window

    :)
     
    SoulSlayer03199, Jan 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Getting Frustrated!!!

    Following up with both of you via PM's. Getting frustrated :)
     
    Miss Portia, Jan 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Getting Frustrated!!!

    Ha Ha , join the club, i cancelled my auto renewel.. they clearly dont need my subscription
     
    Pauliomaldinio, Jan 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Miss Portia Win User

    Getting Frustrated!!!

    Following up with both of you via PM's. :)
  5. Pauliomaldinio Win User

    Getting Frustrated!!!

    Ha Ha , join the club, i cancelled my auto renewel.. they clearly dont need my subscription
  6. Darkon X Win User

    Starting to get frustrated...

    [quote user="Aeldwin"]

    Really bud?, so then why dont you teach how to sneak?

    [/quote]

    I'm not your bud. Sorry.
  7. domuhnic Win User

    Starting to get frustrated...

    My sneak is only 55 and I dont get seen very often (by people), animals are a little tougher to get around.
  8. ciregod Win User

    getting really frustrating

    IT WORKS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    i can finally stream with the party chat integrated into the stream. tomorrow i will go back to the alpha skip ahead to grab the file name and send it in the next reply with and the omega file name
Thema:

Getting frustrated

Loading...
  1. Getting frustrated - Similar Threads - Getting frustrated

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....