Getting frustrated with missing games.

Discus and support Getting frustrated with missing games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this is my issue. Different games are randomly. Being uninstalled. Both from internal and external drives. WTH is going on? This not the first time... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Newfiegamer68, Oct 20, 2020.

  1. Getting frustrated with missing games.


    So this is my issue. Different games are randomly. Being uninstalled. Both from internal and external drives. WTH is going on? This not the first time this has happned. I have reported it but wanted to see if this happens to anyone else? Last time I discovered. 5 games missing. This time Forza horizon 4 is gone and all my addons. I am in skip ahead an S

    submitted by /u/Newfiegamer68
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Newfiegamer68, Oct 20, 2020
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Missing Credits! Frustrated!

    Hello tkdrush,

    You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

    1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

    -or-

    2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

    Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

    If you would like to pre-order a physical (disc) copy of a game, you can do so from the MicrosoftStore.com storefront and be eligible for our "Pre-Order the Hottest Games" offer (https://rewards.xbox.com/mspreorder/).
    Keep in mind that this is only for physical purchases, and only for physical pre-order's off of
    MicrosoftStore.com.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Missing Credits! Frustrated!

    On the MyRewards section of the site you will see a MyVIP section. as you make purchases, they will add towards your VIP which is represented by star levels. So for instance, if your friend has 1 star but you have 0, that can explain why he would earn credits
    for some purchases and you wouldn't.

    In-game consumables are not eligible for credits unless there is a specific offer for them. So the purchases towards Rainbow Six would not have been eligible for credits.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Missing Credits! Frustrated!

    What offers are you looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  5. tkdrush Win User

    Missing Credits! Frustrated!

    I have a friend who bought the same things I have and they have been credited for rewards.

    For example, I have purchased credits for Rainbow Six Siege a few times and purchased GTA V through Xbox and haven't received anything.

    And, what does "1 star level" mean?
  6. nickfmc11 Win User

    Missing Genres ?

    Mark me down for another Canadian that is missing most of the Genres! So frustrating. Maybe if we review the app on the app store and mention the Genres are missing we will get more notice?
Thema:

Getting frustrated with missing games.

Loading...
  1. Getting frustrated with missing games. - Similar Threads - Getting frustrated missing

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....