Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

Discus and support Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried chatting with a support person a couple days ago but I do not believe they understand what I'm trying to say so lets try this again. System:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JCE3000GT, Jun 14, 2018.

  1. JCE3000GT
    JCE3000GT Guest

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront


    I tried chatting with a support person a couple days ago but I do not believe they understand what I'm trying to say so lets try this again.

    System: XBOX One

    Region: US

    Payment method: Yes my credit card is on my account

    When I attempt to buy the game directly from the store on my XBOX One I get the following error message.

    "Sorry

    This offer is not valid in your region"

    When I tried to buy the game on my computer (tried 3 different PCs) from the storefront there is no option to buy. Below are the images and links when trying to do this to illustrate this further.

    Buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger - Microsoft Store

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront [​IMG]

    -- ^ Clicking "Buy" sends me here v --

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/product/Call-of-Juarez-Gunslinger/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584...

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront [​IMG]

    So as you can see there is no way to buy this game. I tried searching for it on my XBOX 360's storefront and the game is completely delisted. If this isn't available in my region (or at all anymore I suspect) what XBOX 360 region had a physical disc so
    I can install play this game on my XBOX One?

    If this game is indeed not available anymore then take the game completely off the storefront Microsoft.

    :)
     
    JCE3000GT, Jun 14, 2018
    #1
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Is XBLA dead?

    [quote user="Claptrap NL"]

    Call of Juarez: Gunslinger as an XBLA game?

    First time I've ever heard this.

    [/quote]Call of Juarez® Gunslinger - out
    next wednesday
     
    neilhorgan, Jun 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Claptrap NL
    Claptrap NL Guest
    Is XBLA dead?

    Call of Juarez: Gunslinger as an XBLA game?

    First time I've ever heard this.
     
    Claptrap NL, Jun 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

    Unfortunately it was never available as a physical disc for the Xbox.

    The game was delisted due to Ubisoft's licenses reverting back to Techland. According to Ubisoft, Techland is looking to bring it back, but there's no other information about that.

    Microsoft lists all Xbox games on their site whether they are available for purchase digitally or not. I'm not sure why.
     
    Smwutches, Jun 14, 2018
    #4
  5. JCE3000GT
    JCE3000GT Guest
    I knew about the license change over. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it again and make more money. There are probably thousands of people like me who are willing
    to give them actual real money for it. According to Techland the game was relisted after the buyout was complete and it is currently on the Steam storefront for example...which is where I may have to get it because I refuse to play it on the PS3 if it is
    available elsewhere.

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront [​IMG]

    Oh, I almost forgot. In AU I thought saw this game released on a physical disc. But the internet isn't a valuable place for information. LOL I'm going to email Techland directly.
     
    JCE3000GT, Jun 14, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That's something I don't get either. If they're looking to bring it back, why wouldn't they have just relisted right away?
     
    Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. JCE3000GT Win User

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

    Unfortunately it was never available as a physical disc for the Xbox.

    The game was delisted due to Ubisoft's licenses reverting back to Techland. According to Ubisoft, Techland is looking to bring it back, but there's no other information about that.

    Microsoft lists all Xbox games on their site whether they are available for purchase digitally or not. I'm not sure why.
    I knew about the license change over. :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it again and make more money. There are probably thousands of people like me who are willing
    to give them actual real money for it. According to Techland the game was relisted after the buyout was complete and it is currently on the Steam storefront for example...which is where I may have to get it because I refuse to play it on the PS3 if it is
    available elsewhere.

    [​IMG]

    Oh, I almost forgot. In AU I thought saw this game released on a physical disc. But the internet isn't a valuable place for information. LOL I'm going to email Techland directly.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

    I knew about the license change over. :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it again and make more money.
    That's something I don't get either. If they're looking to bring it back, why wouldn't they have just relisted right away?
  9. ShaneHepburn Win User

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

    Split from
    this thread
    .
    I knew about the license change over. :) Perhaps Techland is going to do a remake of Gunslinger for the current console generation? Why else would they not relist it again and make more money.
    That's something I don't get either. If they're looking to bring it back, why wouldn't they have just relisted right away?

    I've been having the same problem. I've been wanting to play Call Of Juarez Gunslinger for months. Although this was posted in June it's December nearly 2019 and the problem is still here. I dunno what the deal is with the OTHER Call of Juarez games (Cartel,
    Bound in blood) if there available or not. Surely it would be resolved by now right? It's not like there hasn't been activity to do with the series, like Slias Greaves message to Arthur Morgan

    Hello NefariousVega,

    thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums I would suggest contacting the game developer

    thanks

    Shane
  10. XBF Leo G Win User

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

    Hello NefariousVega,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend attempting the purchase on an Xbox 360. Be sure to let us know the results!
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

    Unfortunately it was never available as a physical disc for the Xbox.

    The game was delisted due to Ubisoft's licenses reverting back to Techland. According to Ubisoft, Techland is looking to bring it back, but there's no other information about that.

    Microsoft lists all Xbox games on their site whether they are available for purchase digitally or not. I'm not sure why.
Thema:

Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront

Loading...
  1. Getting frustrated trying to buy Call of Juarez Gunslinger from the storefront - Similar Threads - Getting frustrated trying

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...